- Codarts Rotterdam
- Rotterdam (Zuid-Holland)
- min. 0,1 fte, max. 0,4 fte
- max. 11 (€3.477,27 - €4.777,65)
During the main subject lessons, teachers prepare the student for the versatile
professional working field by training technical skills, providing knowledge and by
guiding the students in finding their own creative, artistic and entrepreneurial identity.
The teacher of tango violin will also lead the group rehearsals of the strings of OTRA,
the Orquesta Típica of the tango department, made up of students as well as teachers.
Codarts is an international university of the arts, firmly rooted in Rotterdam,
offering high-quality professional art education in the fields of music, dance and
circus arts. We have around 1,000 students of 65 nationalities and around 340
Our ideal candidate
· has a firm reputation in performing tango music;
· has experience with and knowledge of higher music education, nationally and
· is familiar with various didactic work forms and teaching strategies;
· is a musical personality with great artistic and creative ability;
· has extensive knowledge of tango music;
· maintains a strong international network;
· has an inquisitive attitude;
· is a team player;
· contributes to the musical diversity within the environment of Codarts;
· holds a Master of Music or equivalent diploma;
· is proficient in English;
· is open to educational innovation;
· shows commitment to issues of diversity in higher music education;
· shows affinity with the mission and vision of Codarts.
· Salary scale 11 (max € 4777,65 based on a fulltime contract).
· A temporary job for six months.
· Appointment and remuneration are in accordance with the collective
agreement for higher professional vocational education cao-hbo.
· Attractive conditions on travel expenses, pension (ABP), opportunities for
further study and collective health insurance.
· For further information about the position please contact Leo Vervelde (head
of World Music department) via firstname.lastname@example.org.
· For further information about the application procedure please contact Tineke
van Dommelen (head of HR department) via 010-2171001 or email:
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct