- Eindhoven (Noord-Brabant)
- Tijdelijk, Vast
- min. 0,6 fte, max. 1 fte
- min. 10 (€2.704,41 - €4.094,11), max. 11 (€3.477,27 - €4.777,65)
- You will provide education in various ways, both within the daytime and evening programmes. There is a focus on the intensive supervision of project groups and the supervision of individual students during their internships and graduation assignments;
- When you’re a teacher, you’re supervising students in an important time in their lives: their college careers. Their personal development and the learning process are paramount in this;
- You will help develop new educational material;
- You will work together closely with the business world and our “70 Partners in Education”.
Fontys educates students to become meaningful professionals who matter in society. We are an innovative organisation, and we respond rapidly in partnership with the professional field to developments in the region. Our employees constantly seek inspiration and challenges. We deliver our education and research with passion to make an important contribution to relevant themes in society. We look beyond boundaries and learn to discover new possibilities. Allowing the talents of our students and employees, through attention and challenges. That is our shared ambition: think bigger and take action!
FHICT is a leading and innovating organisation that offers modern and interesting ICT-education at the levels of Associate degree, Bachelor and Master, both in full-time and part-time programmes. The over 3000 students of FHICT are being trained to become professionals in any function imaginable in the modern ICT business. Each student composes his or her own study-programme, based on their interests, passions and talents. We work together closely with ICT-businesses and organisations in the field, our so-called Partners in Education. This way cross-fertilisation takes place between education, research and practice.
What's so good about working at FHICT?
If you ask our employees whats so great about working at our organisation, then they will most certainly tell you that FHICT offers you the opportunity of truly deepening your knowledge of education. You will receive supervision and help from our organisation and your colleagues, especially in the beginning, but theres also a lot of freedom for personal initiatives and innovation.
- Experience in supervision/coaching of colleagues or students, for instance within the context of projects or internships;
- Being able to coach students in their personal and professional skills, such as giving feedback, reflection and cooperation;
- Communicative strong, coaching-minded, open-minded, innovative and solution-oriented.
Education and background:
We require at least a Bachelor degree and several years’ experience in the field of (technical) information technology. You are fluent in English, both orally and in writing and have basis knowledge of Dutch. You are prepared to obtain a Teaching Qualification (Basiskwalificatie Onderwijs, BKO).
In the English Stream we educate students in three different focus areas: Software Engineering, Business and Technology. We are looking for new teachers who have knowledge of and experience with several or all (technical)-related aspects. A combination of these focus areas is highly preferred.
- Software engineering methods and techniques, like Agile, UML, Design Patterns, Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, DevOps;
- Software development in OO-languages as C# and Java (EE);
- Development of web-based applications and frameworks;
- Unit tests, integration tests, usability testing;
- Secure programming;
- Technologies like Big Data, Internet of Things, Cloud Technology;
- Business Process Management;
- Control and IT auditing;
- Business Reporting;
- (Corporate) application development;
- Embedded systems and hardware-software interfacing;
- Industrial automation;
- Linux device drivers.
Fixed-term with potential for permanent.
Pay grade based on experience and background.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct