- Tilburg (Noord-Brabant)
- min. 0,4 fte, max. 0,4 fte
- max. 11 (€3.392,46 - €4.661,12)
You work together with fellow teachers on the development, renewal and implementation of the theory program within the curriculum of the bachelor Dance (art appreciation, philosophy, dance history, dramaturgy and cultural entrepreneurship) and within the team of the Dance Academy.
You teach Culture (1st and 2nd year), supervise the Context Based Studybook, supervise the practice-based research trajectory (3rd / 4th year), and give dramaturgy.
The lessons are given in connection with other subjects within the program, the internship and within projects. Renovation of the curriculum is focused on the connection between theory and practice and the integration of 21st century teaching and learning skills. Learning to learn, learn to look, articulate, research and differentiated teaching is important in teaching a diverse group.
Fontys as employer
Fontys offers its employees excellent development opportunities. We include 'Inspiring growth through attention and challenge as our starting point, in the same way that we do with our students. We challenge our employees to develop their talents. Fontys provides excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, including a wide range of career and development opportunities, an extensive activities package to promote a healthy and active lifestyle (Fontys Fit), an end-of-year bonus and a number of collective insurances. In addition, Fontys offers flexible working hours and leave regulations.
The work environment
For those who want to turn the world around; for those who wish to make the impossible possible, Fontys School of Fine and Performing Arts offers an investigative learning environment. Students are coached within the concept of exploratory learning; they develop their own curriculum. They learn to establish new artistic practices in collaboration with others.
At Fontys School of Fine and Performing Arts you find qualitative art education in a dynamic environment in which change is more the rule than the exception. We are a college that is flexible and can respond well to the changes around us.
Fontys School of Fine and Performing Arts offers a beautiful building in the heart of Tilburg and space for all art disciplines, arts education and executive, bachelor and master programs. Learning in practice and through research is central to the programs. In addition to bachelor's and master's programs, we are committed to talent development before, during and after the training. We believe in an (art) world without borders, we want to experiment through research, by working together with a diversity of partners. Future teachers and artists stimulate each other to research and shape the world inside and outside Fontys School of Fine and Performing Arts.
At Fontys School of Fine and Performing Arts you work in an international, interdisciplinary environment where art students become visible and where it is brimming with energy.
As a person:
- Connecting together;
- Vision in action;
- Reflective and investigative ability;
- Being proactive, working independently and being a team player;
- Offering a valuable contribution to the further development of a curriculum that is based upon the 5 pillars; Whole person development, Learning community, Education in motion, Working in a healthy manner and Craftmanship;
- Able to work in a learning community, and willing to collaborate with other subject areas and departments.
In terms of education and background:
- A teacher of Art and Culture with a completed university study (Master or doctoraal) Dramaturgy, Cultural or Theater Studies, Contemporary Theater and Dance Studies;
- A teacher who speaks the English and Dutch language;
- A teacher with experience in contemporary theater and dance developments and urban culture;
- A teacher with experience in digital media and the opportunities that that education offers (eg blended learning); ICT-skillful and media-like;
- A teacher who possesses skills in the field of transfer, student guidance and curriculum development and differentiated guidance;
- A teacher with demonstrable writing experience;
- A teacher with a network within the performing arts.
Interview Planning 1st: June 27th: July 4th
Contract type: temporarily. Internal employees have priority in the procedure with equal suitability.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct