- Hogeschool der Kunsten Den Haag
- Den Haag (Zuid-Holland)
- min. 0,6 fte, max. 0,8 fte
- max. 11 (€3.560,72 - €4.892,31)
Dance Department Royal Conservatoire is searching for an outstanding, inspiring
Teacher Classical Ballet (0,6 - 0,8)
to join the Dance Department from September 2019 to teach students on pre bachelor and bachelor level.
We are looking for an inspiring and communicative personality who can generously share knowledge and experience. An energetic personality, strong work ethic, with desire to share knowledge to make a difference in the lives of motivated, young dancers of the future. A colleague who can work in a team and contributes positively to the ongoing review of the curriculum and innovation process.
The Royal Conservatoire and the Royal Academy of Art together form the University of the Arts The Hague
Dance Department Royal Conservatoire
Director Jan Linkens
The Dance Department provides continuous education from primary school to –bachelor level education. The Dance program trains dancers of the future as independent artists who combine an open, creative mind with professional skills, passion and ambition. The world-wide dance profession is constantly evolving and calls for self-assured dancers with a broad training, who practice their craft with dedication and discipline. Dancers who have mastered classical techniques and can also apply them to contemporary dance styles, techniques and influences.
Applicants should have a strong dance background - classical and neo classical ballet - and performance and teaching experience. They have to be able to contribute at several courses of the curriculum: classical ballet, pas de deux, variations and repertoire.
Conditions of employment:
• Appointment and remuneration are in accordance with the collective agreement for higher professional vocational education (cao-hbo);
• A temporary contract for 1 year, starting at the 1st of September 2019, with the possibility of extension;
• The scale is 11, the actual salary depends on qualifications and experience;
• The exact number of hours is to be determined at the start of the new academic year.
• We offer a pension scheme (ABP) with attractive conditions, collective health insurance and opportunities for personal development.
Information and application
For further information about the position please contact Catharina Boon, assistant-director, email@example.com. Letters accompanied by a detailed cv are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2019 . A first selection will be made after the closing date, after which applicants are informed on the status of their application within 2 weeks. Short listed candidates will be invited for a trial lesson followed by an interview.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct