- Deventer (Overijssel), Enschede (Overijssel)
- Ondersteunend / Staf
- min. 0,6 fte, max. 1 fte
- max. 08 (€2.529,33 - €3.386,57)
- Stafdienst (algemeen)
- results and goal oriented;
- accurate and able to work in an organised manner in a dynamic setting;
- welcoming and focused on customer service;
- a team player;
- able to take initiative and be proactive;
- meticulous and conscientious?
Then you will be:
- collating registration dossiers on international students, working with both internal and external contacts;
- collating documentation regarding the living conditions for international students (e.g. visa, medical screening, etc.);
- ensuring the correct registration of international students;
- communicating directly with incoming students from abroad, current students and external parties (e.g. agents/partners, IND);
- updating and keeping track of changes in procedures and policies that affect the procedures and services for international students.
Your new work environment The world is becoming increasingly smarter. Every day we see products, services and solutions that did not exist the day before. Saxion believes that people need to be at the centre of these changes. That is why we prepare our students in various ways for their future role in this dynamically changing society.
At Saxion, students learn how innovations can influence their area of study and how they can apply technology to achieve the best results. Our research distinguishes itself by focusing on the interaction between humans and technology. Saxion's approach connects well with the strong growth of the high-tech manufacturing industry, in which the eastern part of the Netherlands has been taking a leading role. Students and researchers provide new insights and smart solutions to issues that companies and organisations face. These solutions have a positive impact on people and their living environment; life becomes easier, more affordable, more sustainable and more livable.
The International Office (IO) is a dynamic organisation which implements Saxion’s internationalisation policy, a strategic priority for Saxion. A large number of English-language international programmes are offered at Saxion to its students from all over the world. Out of its 23,000 students, 3,000 have an international background. Because of this, the IO keeps a close eye on international developments concerning higher education, shapes policy and advises the executive board. In addition, the IO assists Saxion’s service departments and schools with the implementation of the internationalisation process, international projects and international education. Within Saxion the organization of the departments supporting our education is being evaluated and optimized. International Office is part of this development
And do you possess:
- a higher education certificate or work experience at an intermediate vocational education level or above;
- excellent oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English (Cambridge Level B2 is required);
- good command of German is a plus;
- an affinity with working in an international environment;
- an understanding of process flows;
- the flexibility to take on a variety of tasks;
- knowledge of the immigration procedures for international students;
- knowledge of systems such as SIS and the digital archiving system Docuware;
- an understanding of the registration admission, enrollment process of international students?
Does this sound like your new job?
Apply now! To apply, click the button on the right of this page and complete the application form before 30 April 2019. The first job interview is scheduled on 7 May 2019.
This vacancy is open both, internally and externaly. By equal qualified candidates, internal candidates have priority over external candidates.
What we offer
A position as Data Administration Staff Member (level 2). Initially, this will be on the basis of a one-year contract. Depending on your knowledge and experience, your salary will be € 3.386,57 (maximum, salary scale 8) in the collective labour agreement for the higher education sector [cao-hbo]), based on a full working week. In addition, you will receive a holiday allowance of 8% and an additional month's salary. Saxion aims for diversity amongst its team members.
Would you like to know more about this role?
Please contact Mary van Wezenbeek, Team Leader Student Support, 06-19493052.
Please do not contact this employer with services or other commercial interests.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct