- Avans Hogeschool
- Breda (Noord-Brabant)
- Ondersteunend / Staf
- Tijdelijk, Vast
- min. 0,8 fte, max. 0,8 fte
- max. 07 (€2.160,41 - €2.924,97)
- Stafdienst (algemeen)
The senior management assistant provides secretarial, organisational and management support to the School’s management, in addition to administrative and logistical assistance. The position involves dealing with confidential management information.
Read a colleague’s story to discover what your working day may be like.
Avans Hogeschool: wij maken het verschil
Avans Hogeschool heeft 48 hbo-opleidingen, 29.500 studenten en 2.800 medewerkers. Behoort al jarenlang tot de top 3 van hogescholen van Nederland. En heeft locaties in Breda, ’s-Hertogenbosch en Tilburg. We leggen de lat hoog. Ook voor onszelf.
The Avans School of International Studies in Breda offers students of all nationalities the bachelor’s degree programmes International Business and Financial and Control (International). Our programmes are taught entirely in English. We have a dynamic and highly skilled team of 90 staff and around 1,200 students. With more than 20 different nationalities represented among our staff and our students, we offer an international working and learning environment. The school is an active member of several international academic and business networks.
- You have general knowledge of the nature of the tasks and duties of the Dean/Vice Dean.
- You are experienced in organising and preparing different types of meetings.
- You have knowledge of administrative, procedural and financial rules and regulations and the skill to see the connection as well as the gaps.
- We expect you to be in the possession of an higher education degree (hbo), with a preference for management assistant training.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (oral and written) and you are capable to take minutes about complex subjects (management team, business advisory board).
- You are educated in using modern ICT systems (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, management information system) and will keep your knowledge up to date.
- You are a professional with knowledge of the latest archiving and filing systems.
- You preferably have an international background/have worked in an international environment and you are able to collaborate in an intercultural context.
- You are diplomatic and you have a right feel for the relationships in the organisation.
- You are proactive and able to keep an overview of your and others’ agenda.
- You are an excellent team player, genuinely passionate and enthusiastic.
- You are authorised to work in the Netherlands.
- You are available on Monday (the whole day), Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday or Friday.
Avans University of Applied Sciences is committed to bringing out the best in people. It enjoys a reputation as an excellent employer. We live up to our commitment by offering attractive employment conditions.
- We offer you a position with a university of applied sciences that offers plenty of opportunity for personal and professional development.
- You will receive a monthly salary in scale 7, €2160,41- €2924,97 gross based on a full-time position. This is in accordance with the Higher Professional Education Collective Labour Agreement.
- A year-end bonus in the form of a thirteenth month's salary is a standard remuneration component.
- You will be able to start work on December 1st.
- We offer an appointment for one year, with the possibility of an extension depending on performance.
- We offer you the position of Senior Management Assistant. This is the official job title.
If you are sure that this job is the right fit for you and you are keen to join our team at Avans, please apply before October 22nd 2018. Please note the vacancy 18/264 when doing so. You will be contacted by telephone if you are selected for interview. The interviews will take place on Wednesday October 24th, Thursday October 25th and Friday October 26th. If you have any further questions about this vacancy, please contact Gretha Straver by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be called back.
Please note that this vacancy is advertised simultaneously, internally as well as externally. We will remove this vacancy from our website after the closing date. No rights may be derived from the content of this text. Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct