- Avans Hogeschool
- Breda (Noord-Brabant)
- Ondersteunend / Staf
- HBO, MBO en lager
- min. 0,7 fte, max. 0,7 fte
- max. 07 (€2.107,72 - €2.853,63)
- Stafdienst (algemeen)
The senior management assistant provides secretarial, organisational and management support to the management of the School, in addition to administrative and logistical assistance. The position involves confidentiality of management information.
Avans University of Applied Sciences: we make a difference
Avans University of Applied Sciences has 48 higher professional education study programmes, 29,500 students and 2,800 employees. It has been in the top three of Dutch universities of applied sciences for many years. Avans has campuses in Breda, 's-Hertogenbosch and Tilburg. We maintain high academic standards. For ourselves as well.
The Avans School of International Studies in Breda offers students of all nationalities the bachelor’s degree programmes International Business and Financial and Control (International). Our programmes are taught entirely in English. We have a dynamic and highly skilled team of 90 staff and around 1,200 students. With more than 20 different nationalities represented among our staff and our students, we offer an international working and learning environment. The school is an active member of several international academic and business networks.
- You are a professional with knowledge of the latest archiving and filing systems.
- You have general knowledge of the nature of the tasks and duties of the Dean/Vice Dean.
- You have knowledge of administrative, procedural and financial rules and regulations and the skill to see to see the connectedness of things as well as the gaps.
- You have a good command of Dutch and English and you are a native speaker of English and capable to make minutes about complex subjects (management team, business advisory board).
- Using modern ICT systems (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, management information system) is something you like.
- You are experienced in organising and prepare different types of meetings.
- You have an international background and you are able to collaborate in an intercultural context.
- You are diplomatic and you have a right feel for the relationships in the organisation;
- Proactive and able to keep oversight.
- You are an excellent team player, genuinely passionate and enthusiastic.
- You are authorised to work in the Netherlands.
- You are available on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday (Monday the whole day).
Avans University of Applied Sciences is committed to bringing out the best in people. It enjoys a reputation as an excellent employer. We live up to our commitment by offering attractive employment conditions.
- We offer you a position with a university of applied sciences that offers plenty of opportunity for personal and professional development.
- You will receive a monthly salary in scale 7, €2107,72 - €2853,63) gross based on a full-time appointment. This is in accordance with the Higher Professional Education Collective Labour Agreement.
- A year-end bonus in the form of a thirteenth month's salary is a standard remuneration component.
- You will be able to as soon as possible.
- We offer an appointment as a Senior Management Assistant, with the possibility of an extension.
If you are sure that this job is the right fit for you and you are keen to join our team at Avans, please apply before March 26 and please note the vacancy 18/026 when doing so. You will be contacted by telephone if you are selected for interview. If you have any further questions about this vacancy, please contact one of our management assistants by sending an email to email@example.com. You will be called back.
Only applications that are written the English language will be accepted.
Please note that this vacancy is advertised simultaneously, internally as well as externally. We will remove this vacancy from our website after the closing date. No rights may be derived from the content of this text.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct