- Hogeschool Rotterdam
- Rotterdam (Zuid-Holland)
- Ondersteunend / Staf
- Tijdelijk, Vast
- min. 0.8 fte, max. 1 fte
- max. 8 (€2.529,33 - €3.386,57)
You support the educational IB programme in the administrative, organizational and logistic processes. You work closely with your co coordinators of education, the examination office and the course directors.
- deliver a (quarterly) schedule (incl. minors and electives);
- deliver exam schedules;
- monitor the input process in form and deadline;
- keep the schedule up-to-date and appropriate;
- advise, set up, monitor and maintain frameworks (rules) for scheduling in cooperation within the RBS-team;
- identify bottlenecks and make improvement proposals aimed at (schedule) process improvements;
- have frequent meetings with the coordinators of education, examination office and course directors regarding scheduling;
- draw up time and staffing forecasts and advise on the effective design of the schedule;
- deliver management information on occupancy rates and advise on improvements to the schedule;
- ensure effective scheduling and use of rooms;
- Are a sparring partner for curriculum committee regarding the development of the new IB curriculum.
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences is a dynamic knowledge institute for higher professional education.
Over 30,000 students and around 3,000 members of staff are pursuing their career here - the typical Rotterdam way: through our Rotterdam Educational Model we provide practice-focused, well-considered, flexible education that allows all of our students and staff to play an important role in real, innovative projects. We teach them how to play that role and provide them with the necessary tools: an expert view, a lot of nerve, and a result-focused approach.
Rotterdam Business School (RBS) is the international institute of Hogeschool Rotterdam (Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences) , located at Posthumalaan and Kralingse Zoom and offers undergraduate and graduate education in international business. With approximately 3,700 students from both Europe and the rest of the world, and well over 200 international employees (academic and administrative), Rotterdam Business School has an international intake and a global reach.
Rotterdam Business School offers an International Business bachelor programme, comprising the differentiations International Business & Management (IBM), International Business and Languages (IBL), International Business for Asia (IBA) and International Business and Supply Chain Management (IBS). Moreover, the school offers English-taught preparation courses for the Master programmes and three Master programmes: Master in Consultancy & Entrepreneurship, Master in Finance & Accounting and Master in Supply Chain Management.
RBS is linked to a 'Hogeschool Rotterdam' knowledge centre where practice oriented research relevant to the professional practice and contributing to the quality of education is conducted in cooperation.
Rotterdam Business School (RBS) is looking to appoint a Scheduler (0.8-1.0 fte) for the Administration Office (replacement).
The Administration Office provides the administrative, organisational and logistic support of the study programmes. In this office enthusiastic employees render day-to-day services in support of students and teaching staff, planning of the educational activities, scheduling and information supply of the Institute. The Administration Office consists of a back office with a team of coordinators, an examination office with a logistic coordinator, a schedule department and a front office. The scheduler reports to the head of the Administration Office.
The position on offer is within the schedule department (team of 2 persons), who provide support to the educational bachelor IB programmes.
- Your education is at HBO level;
- You work precisely and accurately;
- You have excellent command of English and Dutch, both orally and in writing;
- You have experience with software programme Untis;
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office programmes;
- You have a proactive and independent attitude;
- You are a team player and flexible;
- You easily identify bottlenecks and communicate about this with your colleagues and manager;
- You have analytical skills;
- You see it as your personal challenge to get the puzzle perfectly fitted.
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool Rotterdam) offers you a fixed term contract (one year D4). The salary range is HBO-CAO grade 8 (€2,529.33 minimum and €3,386.57 maximum gross per month) for fulltime employment, exclusive of 8% holiday pay and 8.3% end-of-year bonus. Our fringe benefits include excellent training facilities, an attractive pension scheme, and allow for a proper work/life balance.
To be able to submit a certificate of good behaviour (VOG) is a requirement for employment at Hogeschool Rotterdam.
For more information about this position or the selection procedure, please contact Vera Franken, Head of Administration, telephone number 010-794 4915.
Please send in your CV and letter of motivation in English.
Applications for this vacancy are only accepted through our own website.
Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct