- Hogeschool Rotterdam
- Rotterdam (Zuid-Holland)
- Ondersteunend / Staf
- Tijdelijk, Vast
- min. 0,8 fte, max. 1 fte
- max. 08 (€2.470,05 - €3.307,20)
Purpose of the job:
- Processing of PTD (task allocation tool) data in an computerized system, keeping it up-to-date, identifying the bottlenecks that arise within the system and providing possible solutions;
- preparation of the semester schedules according to the existing HR-schedule frameworks;
- processing change requests, also in accordance with the HR-schedule frameworks;
- maintaining a constructive relationship with the contact persons involved in the scheduling process;
- creating and delivering scheduling reports for the management;
- improve the quality of the schedules for the students in correspondence with the scheduling criteria and principles of the RBS.
- to monitor and keep track on the scheduling processes and PTD;
- based on the practical experience, to elaborate on the organization / adaptation of the administrative structures, systems, etc.;
- to suggest new or adapted procedures based on changes in policy or regulations and to ensure their operationalization within the team;
- to advise a (yearly) planning for the schedule implementation and PTD process, and to monitor progress, identify (long-term) bottlenecks and to contribute to solution proposals;
- to processes PTD (task assignment instrument) data in an automated system, keep it up-to-date, identify bottlenecks and offer possible solutions;
- to create semester schedules within the HR-framework;
- to provide information, explanations, advice to the employees and / or students;
- to coordinate the schedule implementation and PTD process by taking into account the subject content;
- to conduct planning and evaluation conversations with employees from the team;
- to function as a contact point for on-going processes within your team and within the organization;
- to inform and to advise on the application of the on-going processes;
- to perform to wishes / needs of the organization;
- to collect, organize and interpret data (using BMI data) and to deliver information to the management based upon this data;
- to advise Course Directors while making substantive decisions when it comes to the implementation of the schedule and PTD process;
- to perform activities that are primarily focused on providing services to RBS students.
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (RUAS for short) is a dynamic knowledge institute for higher professional education.
Over 36,000 students and around 3,500 members of staff are pursuing their career here - the typical Rotterdam way. Through our Rotterdam Educational Model we provide practice-focused, well-considered, flexible education that allows all of our students and staff to play an important role in real, innovative projects. We teach them how to play that role and provide them with the necessary tools: an expert view, a lot of nerve, and a result-focused approach.
Rotterdam Business School is the international institute of Hogeschool Rotterdam (Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences) and offers undergraduate and graduate education in business and economics. With approximately 3,300 students from both Europe and the rest of the world, and well over 200 international employees (academic and administrative), Rotterdam Business School has an international intake and a global reach.
Rotterdam Business School (RBS) offers English taught preparation courses for Bachelors and Masters, three Bachelor programmes: International Business & Management Studies (IBMS), International Business & Languages (IBL), Trade Management for Asia (TMA) and three Master programmes: Master in Consultancy and Entrepreneurship, Master in Finance and Accounting and Master in Logistics Management.
We are currently looking for a Schedule Coordinator (0,8–1,0 fte).
- You have a relevant education at HBO level.
- You have relevant knowledge and experience with logistics and administrative processes.
- You are keen on working with automated systems.
- You are familiar with the tasks, structure and working methods of the institute (this is a preference).
- You have experience with working with G.P. Untis, Excel and PTD OSIRIS.
- You are stress-resistant and flexible during decisive moments in the scheduling process.
- You have an excellent command of the English language.
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool Rotterdam) offers you a fixed term contract for one year (D4 CAO-HBO). The salary range is HBO-CAO grade 8 (€2,470.05 minimum and €3,307.20 maximum per month) for fulltime employment, exclusive of 8% holiday pay and 8.3% end-of-year bonus. In due course development to HBO-CAO grade 9 (€2,704.41 minimum and €3,726.14 maximum per month) is possible. Our fringe benefits include excellent training facilities and an attractive pension scheme.
For more information about this position and the selection procedure, please contact Martiene Boven, telephone number 010-794 6382.
Online applications only!
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct