- Enschede / Deventer / Apeldoorn
- Ondersteunend / Staf
- HBO, WO
- min. 0.7 fte, max. 1 fte
- max. 12 (€4.715,81 - €6.064,86)
- Stafdienst (algemeen)
Due to the growing number of opportunities for promoting entrepreneurship we are looking for new project managers. An increasing number of grant programmes require close cooperation between various knowledge partners. The acquisition, implementation and completion of research projects require professional management of consortia, projects, partners, respondents, data and products. With you on board we can offer regional companies, our students, student entrepreneurs and our Saxion education and research colleagues with whom we cooperate even better project-based, professional support!
Parttime / Fulltime
2 x 0,7 - 1 fte = 28 - 36 hours
- entrepeneur, inspiring and a true facilitator;
- good at building and maintaining relationships inside your own organisation and in the public sector;
- able to describe international trends and developments;
- able to structure and manage complex national and international projects, and support project teams;
- able to assume a planning role and transfer responsibility to another project manager after the start-up of a new project;
- able to complete and sustainably integrate projects within Saxion and our involved partners?
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- at least a HBO bachelor degree;
- fluent (verbal and written) in Dutch and English;
- proven experience in coordinating and supporting various types of innovative projects, like EU (RTD/ERDF/Interreg/…) projects;
- affinity with entrepreneurship and higher education;
- the ability to shift between the established financial and legal administrative processes stipulated by Saxion and the grant providers and the dynamic role of project management;
- experience in working according to Lean principles?
Your Key Responsibilities:
- start up, coordinate and lend support to (subsidised) projects related to entrepreneurship in accordance with the needs and requirements of the Saxion Centre for Entrepreneurship (SCvO);
- coordinate various projects;
- during the implementation of the projects, the Project Manager will collaborate with SCvO colleagues and other Saxion colleagues to:
- produce, control, monitor and adjust the action plan;
- control the time, money, organisation, information and quality;
- manage the stakeholders (network partners) and the process;
- report to the client and the line managers (lecturers, MT and partners) on progress, budget and quality;
- - maintain international, national and regional contact with partners and stakeholders;
- - support researchers and professors to facilitate knowledge development and knowledge transfer on Saxion’s behalf;
- - develop and implement a broad, interdisciplinary orientation within the entrepreneurship projects set up by the Saxion Centre for Entrepreneurship (SCvO).
Your new working environment
At Saxion we delve into future developments, look beyond our disciplines and borders, and stimulate innovation. By doing this together we contribute to a smarter, safer, and more sustainable world. We consider the significance of technological innovations and their contribution to humanity, society and our planet. We teach our students to look at social issues from a broad perspective and to come up with practical solutions. This requires enthusiastic employees who keep pace with the ever-changing world. You will get to work on future-oriented and inspiring education and research: work that really matters. Thanks to your enterprising attitude and expertise, you will make a valuable contribution to our university of applied sciences and the professionals of tomorrow.
You will feel at home at Saxion
We are an open organisation with and for talent. We help each other, share our knowledge and continuously improve our education, research, and organisation. At Saxion you can work from home and on location. We have excellent arrangements for hybrid working. We will offer you challenges and many options to get the most out of your work and private life, so that you feel your best. By choosing Saxion, you’ll be choosing a varied job in an organisation where you feel welcome and where you can be yourself. We will give you the time and space you need for your own professional and personal development. Working with us means being constantly on the move in a way that suits you best. We have excellent facilities for career development, thereby increasing your deployment options.
Saxion Centre for Entrepreneurship (SCvO)
It is the SCvO’s ambition to turn Saxion into a vibrant, entrepeneural university of applied sciences where enterprising students collaborate with new and existing companies on building a bright future. The key aims are innovation and new business, driven by passion, curiosity and ambition. The ambition to make your mark, make the world a more pleasant place and, at the same time, to make the Eastern Netherlands better known as a great place to live, work and study. We encourage enterprising students to maximise their potential and give them full support in setting up their own business. Furthermore, we contribute to a vital labour market and new regional economy by working in close cooperation with the regional business community. Our Fast Forward trainee programme is an important aspect of this. It is a challenging programme for ambitious starters in the labour market who gain work experience in various locations in the region and follow a master class programme to help them kickstart their career. The SCvO has three locations where Saxion students can get started on entrepreneurship and innovation - the incubators at Ariensplein in Enschede, the ‘Ketelhuis’ (boiler house) on the premises of the Deventer Gasfabriek (gas factory) and facilities at the Saxion location in Apeldoorn. The SCvO is made up of the MT and the teams for Entrepreneurship Education, Student Entrepreneurs and Fast Forward. At the moment, the SCvO has just over employees.
What are we offering?
We are offering an exciting position in which you will work independently in a socially relevant and dynamic organisation. There is plenty of room for initiative and development. You will be given a temporary appointment as Projectleader 3. The position is initially for the duration of one year with an option for extension. Depending on your knowledge and experience, we offer a salary up to € 6.064.86 gross per month (Scale 12 - cao-hbo) based on a full-time working week. In addition, you will receive a vacation allowance of 8%, a year-end bonus of 8.3%, a generous leave entitlement and excellent facilities for working from home. You will also have the opportunity to continue to develop yourself both personally and professionally by following internal and/or external training courses or education. Saxion strives for diversity in its employee teams.
Is this the job for you?
Apply now! Applications can be submitted until October 2, 2022. Click the ‘Apply’ button. Depending on the situation and regulations at the time, the interviews will take place physically or online in Microsoft Teams.
This vacancy is open to both internal and external candidates. If the candidates are equally qualified, internal candidates will have priority over external candidates.
Would you like more information about this position?
Please contact Vera de Ruiter, manager Saxion Centrum voor Ondernemerschap. Telephone number: 06-2091 7182.
Acquisition from employment agencies, based on this vacancy, is not appreciated.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct