- Hotelschool The Hague
- Ondersteunend / Staf
- HBO, MBO
- min. 0.7 fte, max. 1 fte
- max. 8 (€3.091,78 - €4.085,57)
You will join a multidisciplinary team of professionals in a challenging but friendly environment. The school community is international, which means both the educational programme and all business communication are done in English. Hotelschool The Hague has developed an excellent reputation over 90 years; the result of the structured & innovative educational programme and the experience and quality of our staff, instructors, and lecturers.
You will come to work for the department ‘Procurement and Contract Management’, which is a part of Finance & Control. Generally, you will be reporting to the Procurement and Contract Manager.
General function description
The Procurement officer supports the Procurement and Contract Manager regarding:
- Mapping the wishes and demands of our clients and users
- Processing new contracts in our contract management system
- Monitoring of and communicating (advise) about entering new contracts or amending existing ones
- Providing transparent communication directed at the rest of the company, usually through “intranet”
- Producing (management) reports regarding procurement
- Reporting on contract compliance and supplier performances to the department as well as stakeholders
- Overseeing the procurement process regarding complex (and less complex European) tenders, from requesting a quote all the way to the approval and administrative completion
- A MBO/HBO certificate, preferably in the procurement discipline
- (A couple of years) Experience working with procurement and contract management
- Experience working with a contract management system, TopDesk experience is an advantage
- Experience and/or feeling with an administrative, political environment
- Excellent language skills (written as well as verbally) in Dutch and English
- A team focused attitude, recognizing the relation structure
- Interest in and affinity with hospitality and education
- Costumer and result-oriented with attention for detail
- A proactive, pragmatic working attitude; focused on resolving and completing tasks
Hotelschool The Hague offers a salary based on scale 8 the labour agreement of Universities of Applied Science (CAO HBO) with a range between
€ 3091,87 and € 4085,57 per month based on a 40-hour work week, depending on your professional experience and qualifications.
In addition, Hotelschool The Hague offers:
- A 13th month;
- An excellent package of fringe benefits;
- Employees with a 40-hour working week are entitled to 428 hours (53 days) of leave annually with retention of salary;
- Excellent opportunities for further personal development;
- Compensation towards your health insurance expenses;
- Option to make use of group discounts for multiple insurances;
- Travel allowances for commuting to and from work;
- A pension plan through ABP;
- Most importantly you would work for an organisation that strives to have a positive impact on society, helping to develop future leaders in the hospitality industry.
Hotelschool The Hague works with a 40-hour workweek. This function is offered with part-time and full-time possibilities. The starting date for this position is as soon as possible depending on the notice period of the applicant.
An English language proficiency test may be part of the selection procedure. Upon receiving an offer, a certificate of conduct (VOG) is required. Additional information can be provided by Mr. I. Kamphof, Corporate Recruiter.
How to apply
We look forward to receiving your English CV and motivation letter. Kindly submit your CV and motivation letter to the attention of Mr. I. Kamphof, Corporate Recruiter.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct