- Avans Hogeschool
- Breda (Noord-Brabant)
- Ondersteunend / Staf
- min. 1 fte, max. 1 fte
- max. 08 (€2.529,33 - €3.386,57)
- Stafdienst (algemeen)
The design and maintenance in Osiris of the blueprint of both ASIS programs (IB & FCI) is a challenging task. You will work on new functionalities within Osiris to optimize the system and provide support to your colleagues how to use the Osiris system. You will work in close cooperation with the Assessment Committee and Examination Board. Next to Osiris you have responsibilities regarding the maintenance of Blackboard. You are part of the Operations Office of Avans School of International Studies (ASIS).
Avans University of Applied Sciences: we make a difference
Avans University of Applied Sciences has 48 higher professional education study programmes, 29,500 students and 2,800 employees. It has been in the top three of Dutch universities of applied sciences for many years. Avans has campuses in Breda, 's-Hertogenbosch and Tilburg. We maintain high academic standards. For ourselves as well.
The Avans School of International Studies in Breda offers students of all nationalities the bachelor’s degree programmes International Business and Financial and Control (International). Our programmes are taught entirely in English. We have a dynamic and highly skilled team of 90 staff and around 1,200 students. With more than 20 different nationalities represented among our staff and our students, we offer an international working and learning environment. The school is an active member of several international academic and business networks.
- You are an expert in Osiris! Familiar with the set-up and maintenance in Osiris.
- The position requires an ability to think analytically and be solution-oriented.
- This job calls for an eye for detail and the ability to work accurately.
- We expect you to be in the possession of an higher professional education degree (hbo).
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (oral and written).
- You are educated in using modern ICT systems (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and will keep your knowledge up to date.
- An affinity for working in an international context is desirable.
- We value candidates who have a customer-oriented approach but do not lose sight of the organisation’s needs.
- You are an excellent team player, genuinely passionate and enthusiastic.
- You are authorised to work in the Netherlands.
Avans University of Applied Sciences is committed to bringing out the best in people. It enjoys a reputation as an excellent employer. We live up to our commitment by offering attractive employment conditions.
- We offer you a position with a university of applied sciences that offers plenty of opportunity for personal and professional development.
- You will receive a monthly salary in scale 8: minimal € 2.529,33 and maximum €3.386,57 gross based on a full-time position. This is in accordance with the Higher Professional Education Collective Labour Agreement.
- You will be able to start work in June 2019.
- We offer you the position of ‘Medewerker Bedrijfsproces’. This is the official job title.
If you are sure that this job is the right fit for you and you are keen to join our team at Avans, please apply for 29 April 2019. Note the vacancy number 19/123. You will be contacted by telephone if you are selected for an interview. If you have any further questions about this job vacancy, please contact Nicky Beunder – Osiris Coordinator 088 - 5255739 or Gretha Straver – Manager Operations Office 088 – 5258071.
Please note that this vacancy is advertised simultaneously internally as well as externally. We will remove this vacancy from our website after the closing date. No rights may be derived from the content of this text. Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct