- Avans Hogeschool
- Breda (Noord-Brabant)
- Ondersteunend / Staf
- HBO, WO
- Tijdelijk, Vast
- min. 0,6 fte, max. 1 fte
- max. 12 (€4.225,14 - €5.433,82)
- Stafdienst (algemeen)
The programme manager is responsible for the coordination and execution of the education policy, as well as the implementation, evaluation and quality assurance of the study programme International Business. The programme manager is also responsible for aligning the curriculum. This process includes coordinating dates and deadlines as well as deployment and scheduling.
- The programme manager has full knowledge of the content and organisation of the study programme.
- The programme manager is the strategic partner for the education committee in discussing educational innovation and adjusting the programme or curriculum when needed.
- The programme manager reports to the Dean.
Avans Hogeschool: wij maken het verschil
Avans Hogeschool heeft 48 hbo-opleidingen, 29.500 studenten en 2.800 medewerkers. Behoort al jarenlang tot de top 3 van hogescholen van Nederland. En heeft locaties in Breda, ’s-Hertogenbosch en Tilburg. We leggen de lat hoog. Ook voor onszelf.
The Avans School of International Studies in Breda offers students of all nationalities the bachelor’s degree programmes International Business and Management Studies and International Financial Management. Our programmes are taught entirely in English. We have a dynamic and highly skilled team of 60 staff and around 1,200 students. With more than 20 different nationalities represented among our staff and our students, we offer an international working and learning environment. The school is an active member of several international academic and business networks.
- You are experienced in steering processes such as curriculum changes and have experience with accreditations.
- You will be a key player and figurehead for the programme both internally and externally.
- You demonstrate the ability to be organized, and able to handle multiple tasks and competing priorities in a dynamic and fast paced international environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills including effectiveness in productive communications along with a high degree of professionalism, open mindset, the ability to balance interests and sufficient coaching skills.
- A proven ability to develop strong working relationships, collaborate with internal staff, students, and the work field.
- Excellent social and communication skills in English, understanding new didactics and the ability to deal with intercultural differences are parts of your toolbox.
Avans University of Applied Sciences is committed to bringing out the best in people. It enjoys a reputation as an excellent employer. We offer:
- A position that offers plenty of opportunities for personal and professional development in an inspiring international environment.
- You will receive a monthly salary in scale 12, €4225.14 - €5433,82 gross based on a full-time position. This is in accordance with the Higher Professional Education Collective Labour Agreement. In addition, you receive an extra allowance.
- A year-end bonus in the form of a thirteenth month's salary is a standard remuneration component.
- You will be able to start work as soon as possible.
- An appointment for one year with the possibility of extension depending on performance (a secondment period can be discussed as well).
- The position of Senior Lecturer. This is the official job title.
If you are sure that this job is the right fit for you and you are keen to join our team at Avans, please apply before October 26th 2018, stating vacancy number 18/239. You will be contacted by email if you are selected for an interview. If you have any further questions about this vacancy, please contact one of our management assistants by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be called back by Yvonne Kanters (Dean) or Carina Haumann (Vice Dean).
Only applications that are written in the English language will be accepted.
Please note that this vacancy is advertised simultaneously, internally as well as externally. We will remove this vacancy from our website after the closing date. No rights may be derived from the content of this text. Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct