- Hogeschool Rotterdam
- Rotterdam (Zuid-Holland)
- Ondersteunend / Staf
- MBO en lager
- min. 0.8 fte, max. 0.8 fte
- max. 7 (€2.212,26 - €2.995,17)
Functie-inhoudYou support the administrative, organisational and logistical processes. You will work with the internal ERD coordinators, and with other external parties.Tasks
- Offers organisational support with multi-disciplinary, national/international, professional activities, such as graduation events, internship events, “Meet & Greet placements of students”, Centre of International Affairs, etcetera.
- Is responsible for the administration of activities with regard to external affairs (CRM system and, and Praktijklink website, etcetera).
- Is the primary contact person for administrative support of ERD projects and events.
- Is responsible for technical support of Praktlijklink (the help desk).
- Is the initial contact person at the front office for internships, and graduation for both students and businesses.
- Maintains telephone contact with external parties, ensures good telephone access for external contacts/businesses.
- Has an overview of internship (graduation) placements.
- Responsible for control and implementation/registration of international policy for calamities.
- Supports the graduation process (grades, application of thesis defense etcetera).
- Administration e-mail inbox internships/theses.
OrganisatieRotterdam University of Applied Sciences is a dynamic knowledge institute for higher professional education.Over 30,000 students and around 3,000 members of staff are pursuing their career here - the typical Rotterdam way: through our Rotterdam Educational Model we provide practice-focused, well-considered, flexible education that allows all of our students and staff to play an important role in real, innovative projects. We teach them how to play that role and provide them with the necessary tools: an expert view, a lot of nerve, and a result-focused approach.
AfdelingRotterdam Business School (RBS) is the international institute of Hogeschool Rotterdam (Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences) and offers undergraduate and graduate education in business and economics. With approximately 3,700 students from both Europe and the rest of the world, and over 270 international employees (academic and administrative), Rotterdam Business School has an international intake and a global reach.RBS offers English-taught preparation courses for Bachelors and Masters. One Bachelor programme: International Business and three Master programmes: Master in Consultancy and Entrepreneurship, Master in Finance & Accounting and Master in Logistics Management.RBS is linked to a 'Hogeschool Rotterdam' Research Centre where practice-oriented research relevant to the professional practice and contributing to the quality of education is conducted in cooperation.Rotterdam Business School (RBS) is looking to appoint an Officer External Affairs (“Medewerker Externe Betrekkingen”) for the External Relations Office (ERD) (0.8 fte).ERD provides the administrative, organisational and logistical support for the External Relations / Affairs Office. ERD consists of a team of coordinators for internships, theses, and study exchange and an external relations manager. Your work place will be located at Posthumalaan.
- Your professional and intellectual ability is at senior secondary vocational level (MBO+).
- You work precisely and accurately.
- You have an excellent command of English and Dutch, both orally and in writing.
- You have experience with software programme Osiris.
- You are an experienced user of Microsoft Office programmes.
- You have a pro-active and independent attitude.
- You are a team player and flexible.
- You can easily identify bottlenecks and discuss these with your colleagues and manager.
ArbeidsvoorwaardenRotterdam University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool Rotterdam) offers you a fixed term contract (one year D4). The salary range is in accordance with the Higher Education Collective Employment Agreement (HBO-CAO) grade 7 (€2,212.26 minimum and €2,995.17 maximum gross per month) for fulltime employment, exclusive of 8% holiday pay and 8.3% end-of-year bonus. Our fringe benefits include excellent training facilities, an attractive pension scheme, and allow for a proper work/life balance.To be able to submit a certificate of good behaviour (VOG) is a requirement for employment at Hogeschool Rotterdam.
Contact informatieFor more information about this position and the selection procedure, please contact Nathalie Barendswaard, telephone number 010-794 6072.Online applications in English only!Please do not make use of this vacancy as an acquisition opportunity.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct