- Hogeschool Windesheim
- Zwolle (Overijssel)
- Ondersteunend / Staf
- MBO en lager
- Tijdelijk, Vast
- min. 0.8 fte, max. 0.8 fte
- max. 7 (€2.212,26 - €2.995,17)
- Stafdienst (algemeen)
“WE DARE to face challenges, WE SHARE in a powerful community and WE CARE about humanity”; this is the motto of Windesheim Honours College (WHC). WHC is the first professional college in the Netherlands, founded in 2009. We provide a challenging learning environment with personal development opportunities to ensure that students realize their full potential as a global citizen contributing to a sustainable and inclusive world. We offer a 4- year BBA in Global Project and Change Management, and three Honours Programmes.
At both WHC and Honours Programmes, dedicated staff and motivated students collaborate to build an innovative education environment where everyone is challenged to think, ask questions, take risks and explore the full scope of the world around them. The work is demanding, the standards are high, but here students acquire the intellectual and practical tools that will enrich their lives and enable them to thrive in a rapidly changing global community.
We are looking for a Management Assistant who is highly motivated to join this mission.
The Administration Office (AO) is the centre of the educational organization. The AO is responsible for educational support and student affairs, communication, recruitment and admissions and general and management support. The management assistant is situated in the AO and is supporting the two managers of WHC and the programme manager of the Honours Programmes with a wide variety of tasks and activities.
Tasks and activities
1. Assistant to the MT WHC and HP:
- Management & coordination of calendar/meetings and email, as well as other administrative tasks
- Coordination of personnel evaluation cycle and staff recruitment including contacts with personnel department
- Assistant in all internal processes and bodies including all relevant communication with other Windesheim/domain departments
2. Administrative support to the organization:
- Secretary to the MT, Staff and Advisory Board meetings and the team meetings of the Honours Programme (agenda and note taking)
- Development and coordination of year planning and communication with other Windesheim departments
- Finance and credit administration
- Monitoring and organization of all facilities and contacts with relevant Windesheim/domain departments.
- Organisation of travel arrangements.
- Support the organisation of all WHC activities.
- Support Honours Programme ambassadors during info sessions open days and coordinators during events with external audience
- Planning of the selection moments of the Honours Programmes
3. Communication support:
- Creating content for social media and the website
- Coordinating newsletters, internal messages (Sharenet) and invitations to events/guest lectures
- Creating Hard Copy:
- Flyers, Posters, banners, factsheet and other necessary support materials (pens, postcards etc)
- Managing the communication process
Working at Windesheim means being committed to your subject, your students and your colleagues. We are an ambitious and socially engaged organization and we look for people who share those qualities. Want to know what it's like to work at Windesheim? Then listen to the people who already do! Choosing Windesheim means choosing an employer that values its personnel and rewards them accordingly.
WHC and the Honours Programmes are looking for a highly motivated and dedicated professional with
- Management Assistant qualifications (e.g. Schoevers, minimal MBO level)
- Good social, communication and team working skills
- Extensive experience in educational settings, preferably in (international) higher education
- the proven ability to operate successfully in an intercultural and international working environment;
- English language proficiency (reading, listening, writing, speaking, European Language Level C1)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible working attitude and availability at peak moments
- International orientation and experience
Windesheim University of Applied Sciences is an organization that stimulates personal and team development contributing to the realization of our ambitious collective goals. We offer a position for two years starting with a temporary contract and may be extended (possibly to permanent employment).
The position qualifies as medewerker bedrijfsbureau c according to the functional profile system of Windesheim University of Applied Sciences. Depending on your previous education and professional work experience, your salary in a full-time position will be between €2.212 and €2.995 (equivalent to scale 7 of the Collective Labour Agreement for Universities of Applied Sciences).
Our terms of employment include 53 paid vacation days in case of a full-time contract, full public transport reimbursement and free sport accommodation at the Campus.
Are you are interested in this position? Please contact Natalie van Ommen (current management assistant), 088 469 6334 or 06 511 64 142 if you have further questions.
Procedural questions, or questions on the conditions you can contact Erik van den Berg, Recruiter, email@example.com / 088-4699709.
You can apply till Monday 27 January 2020.
Interviews: to be held on Monday 3 February 2020.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct