- Hogeschool Rotterdam
- Rotterdam (Zuid-Holland)
- Tijdelijk, Vast
- min. 0,6 fte, max. 0,6 fte
- min. 11 (€3.477,27 - €4.777,65), max. 12 (€4.225,14 - €5.433,82)
RBS encourages their students to develop into employable graduates who can take their place confidently as global citizens in the 21st century with an appropriate knowledge base, a deep understanding of its limitations as well as its potential, and a desire to apply and add to new knowledge.
In this inspiring learning environment you facilitate student learning by undertaking teaching activities and supervising and coaching students both individually and in projects. In your position of lecturer, you make an important contribution to educational innovation within the context of competency-based learning.
In this position you will be coordinator for the Master in Logistics Management programme. As a coordinator you are responsible for:
- The leading of the Master in Logistics Management programme. Responsible for all substantive and operational aspects of the development of the course programme, planning, implementation and follow-up.
- Quality assurance of the course programme. for example teacher evaluations and alignment with the Bachelor programme of International Business and Supply Chain Management.
- Representation of the programme inside and outside the University and collaboration with the Centre of International Affairs with regards to marketing the programme.
- Act as first point of contact for (prospective) students (intake interviews and student progress), teachers (planning) and educational support (scheduling).
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences is a dynamic knowledge institute for higher professional education.
Over 30,000 students and around 3,000 members of staff are pursuing their career here - the typical Rotterdam way: through our Rotterdam Educational Model we provide practice-focused, well-considered, flexible education that allows all of our students and staff to play an important role in real, innovative projects. We teach them how to play that role and provide them with the necessary tools: an expert view, a lot of nerve, and a result-focused approach.
Rotterdam Business School (RBS) is the international institute of Hogeschool Rotterdam (Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences) and offers undergraduate and graduate education in business and economics. With approximately 3,300 students from both Europe and the rest of the world, and well over 200 international employees (academic and administrative), Rotterdam Business School has an international intake and a global reach.
RBS offers English taught preparation courses for Bachelors and Masters, three Bachelor programmes: International Business & Management Studies (IBMS), International Business & Languages (IBL), Trade Management for Asia (TMA) and three Master programmes: Master in Consultancy and Entrepreneurship, Master in Finance and Accounting and Master in Logistics Management.
RBS is linked to a 'Hogeschool Rotterdam' knowledge centre where practice oriented research relevant to the professional practice and contributing to the quality of education is conducted in cooperation.
RBS is looking to recruit a Lecturer specialising in Supply Chain Management, who will also take on the role of Coordinator for the Master in Logistics Management programme (0,6 fte)
In order to be successful, you should recognize yourself in the following qualifications:
- you have a doctoral (or HBO-master) degree, preferably in the field of Logistics;
- you have relevant work experience in one or more of the following domains:
- Operations Management;
- Demand / Distribution Management;
- Strategic Procurement Management;
- Maritime Logistics and Port Management.
- you have the ability to create and develop an effective learning environment;
- you are passionate about inspiring students to exceed expectations and reach their full potential;
- you are committed to continuously develop yourself professionally, including in the area of didactics.
- You are a proactive team player with the ability to connect and align content as well as people;
- You show educational leadership;
- You have strong planning and time management skills.
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool Rotterdam) offers you a fixed term contract (one year D4) with the possibility of extension. The salary range is HBO-CAO grade 11-12 (€3,477.27 minimum and €5,433.82 maximum per month) for full-time employment, exclusive of 8% holiday pay and 8.3% end-of-year bonus. Our fringe benefits include excellent training facilities and an attractive pension scheme.
For more information about this position and the selection procedure please contact Martin Ford, Course Director, Graduate Department, telephone 0629 149 456.
On-line applications in English only.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct