- Venlo (Limburg)
- min. 0,5 fte, max. 1 fte
- max. 11 (€3.392,46 - €4.661,12)
The study programme “International Business” is looking for a new enthusiastic and experienced lecturer who enjoys supporting young professionals from different nationalities in their learning.
You will become part of a team which is diverse in terms of experience, age and nationality and which is confronted with a changing environment.
Your tasks will include facilitating students during their learning process. For this, you need to be able to fulfil different roles, such as coach, lecturer, guide, facilitator, supervisor, etc.
- Teaching students Spanish (up to B2 level);
- Guiding students as a coach in their semester projects;
- Guiding students as a study career coach;
- Teaching students in other courses in the field of international business depending on your interest and expertise. This can be knowledge and skills related courses;
- Supervising students during their workplacement and graduation assignment;
- Supervising groups of students during their mini companies;
- Contributing to the development of a new curriculum IB (International Business).
Depending on your expertise and interest, other (FIBS wide) tasks (e.g. in different committees) are possible.
Fontys offers its employees excellent development opportunities. We include 'Inspiring growth through attention and challenge as our starting point, in the same way that we do with our students. We challenge our employees to develop their talents. Fontys provides excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, including a wide range of career and development opportunities, an extensive activities package to promote a healthy and active lifestyle (Fontys Fit), an end-of-year bonus and a number of collective insurances. In addition, Fontys offers flexible working hours and leave regulations.
Fontys International Business School is a fast growing institute for business with bachelor and master courses in 4 programmes: International Business Economics, International Marketing, IBMS and International Fresh Business Management. At this moment FIBS has 2500 students (4000 on the total campus). FIBS is an organization where people from different countries are educated to become high-class bachelors, training them by using study programmes that offer good prospects to the Dutch and foreign job market. At the same time it is a community where students from various countries work with each other and learn from each other in international and euregional classrooms.
We are looking for a motivated, self-driven lecturer who possesses the following qualifications:
- Master degree (must);
- Economic background;
- Experience with teaching Spanish;
- Experience in Business communication;
- Ideally teaching experience in HBO and experience with project based learning;
- Proof of didactic skills;
- Fluent in English (C2 level) as the language of instruction is English;
- Fluent in one additional language (e.g. Dutch or German).
Besides you should be able to bring in the following:
- Interest in 21st century skills and blended learning techniques;
- Interest and belief in student centred education;
- Ability and drive to collaborate (team player);
- Ability to adapt to a fast changing environment;
- Intercultural skills;
- Open mindedness;
- Drive to improve yourself and the environment around you;
- Constructive attitude towards sharing knowledge
Year contract with possibility to extend to two years.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct