- Enschede (Overijssel)
- Onderwijsgevend, Onderzoek / Lector
- min. 0.6 fte, max. 1 fte
- min. 10 (€2.769,32 - €4.192,37), max. 11 (€3.560,72 - €4.892,31)
- interested in interactive media and technology;
- (professional) background in business and/or communication preferably in the creative industry;
- someone who likes to share his passion and creativity with the next generation, and has good social skills;
- preferably experience in teaching?
- developing and delivering educational materials for Creative Media and Game Technologies program;
- guiding students throughout their study career;
- guiding students in their internship and/or graduation assignment;
- helping students and colleagues to develop state of the art examples and educational material.
OrganisatieYour new work environment
The world is getting smarter and smarter. Every day we see products, services and solutions that were not there the day before. Saxion believes that people need to be at the centre of this process. That is why we prepare our students "Get ready for a smart world" in various ways for their future role in this dynamic society.At Saxion, students learn how their field of study is influenced by innovations and how they can apply technology to achieve the best results. Our research distinguishes itself by focusing on the interaction between man and technology. Saxion's approach ties in well with the strong growth of the high-tech manufacturing industry, in which the eastern part of the Netherlands is taking a leading role. Students and researchers come with surprising views and smart solutions to issues encountered by companies and organisations. These solutions have a high impact on people and their living environment; life becomes easier, more agreeable, more affordable, more sustainable.
AfdelingThe School of Creative Technology is a very active learning institution. With four existing Bachelor programs and a Master program, we provide a wide range of courses to prepare students for a dynamic professional field. The combination of creativity and technology forms the basis for our programs and guarantees a lively teaching and working environment. An open and accessible atmosphere is one of the hallmarks of our school. Developing the talents of both students and staff is our top priority.
Functie eisenYour qualifications and experience:
- preferably a master’s degree or willing to obtain a master’s degree in business; communication, psychology or another relevant field;
- an affinity for education at the bachelor level;
- excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- experience in the creative industry is a pre?
BijzonderhedenIs this your job?
Apply quickly! Applications can be submitted until 24 November 2019. Click the button saying 'apply', on the right of this screen, and fill out the application form.
This vacancy is open both, internally and externaly. By equal qualified candidates, internal candidates have priority over external candidates.
ArbeidsvoorwaardenWhat do we offer?
A position as lecturer/researcher 1 or 2. The employment is for one year, with a possibility of extension. Depending on your knowledge and experience, the salary is maximum € 4.192,37 (scale 10- cao hbo) or maximum € 4.892,31(scale 11- cao-hbo), at a full-time working week. In addition, you receive 8% holiday allowance and a thirteenth month. Saxion is committed to equal opportunities and diversity.
Contact informatieDo you want more information about the position?
Additional information about this position can be obtained from Mrs. Mirjam van Tilburg, programme manager of CMGT, telefonnumber +31 683246704. Please do not contact this employer with services or other commercial interests.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct