- Deventer (Overijssel), Enschede (Overijssel)
- min. 1 fte, max. 1 fte
- min. 10 (€2.638,45 - €3.994,25), max. 11 (€3.392,46 - €4.661,12)
- interested in interactive media and technology;
- a motivated and results-oriented individual who can work both independently as well as in a team setting;
- employable in the creative industries;
- an inspiring individual who can motivate students and teach them the necessary knowledge and skills in the field of media and technology, and in doing so, contribute to the students professional development?
Then this may be the job for you:
- developing and delivering educational materials for the full time Creative Media and Game Technologies degree program;
- guiding students throughout their study career;
- guiding students in their internship and/or final year assignment;
- helping students and colleagues to carry out applied research.
Your new work environment
The world is getting smarter and smarter. Every day we see products, services and solutions that were not there the day before. Saxion believes that people need to be at the centre of this process. That is why we prepare our students in various ways for their future role in this dynamic society.
At Saxion, students learn how their field of study is influenced by innovations and how they can apply technology to achieve the best results. Our research distinguishes itself by focusing on the interaction between man and technology. Saxion's approach ties in well with the strong growth of the high-tech manufacturing industry, in which the eastern part of the Netherlands is taking a leading role. Students and researchers come with surprising views and smart solutions to issues encountered by companies and organisations. These solutions have a high impact on people and their living environment; life becomes easier, more agreeable, more affordable, more sustainable.
The School of Creative Technology is a very active learning institution. With four existing Bachelor programmes and a Master programme, we provide a wide range of courses to prepare students for a dynamic professional field. The combination of creativity and technology forms the basis for our programmes and guarantees a lively teaching and working environment. An open and accessible atmosphere is one of the hallmarks of our school. Developing the talents of both students and staff is our top priority.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- a completed masters degree, preferably in the field of Creative Technology;
- an affinity for education at the hbo level;
- excellent written and verbal English communication skills;
- experience with one or more of the following areas: transmedia storytelling, digital marketing, gamification and user experience?
Is this your job?
Apply quickly! Applications can be submitted until 7 January 2018. Click the button saying 'apply', on the right of this screen, and fill out the application form.
What do we offer?
A position as a teaching/research staff member 1 or 2. The employment is for one year, with a possibility of extension. Depending on your knowledge and experience. Your salary, dependent on experience and knowledge, will be a maximum of 3.994,25 euro (scale 10- cao hbo) for the position of lecturer/researcher 2 or maximum 4.661,12 euro (scale 11- cao-hbo) for the position of lecturer/researcher 1. At a full-time working week. In addition, you receive 8% holiday allowance and a thirteenth month. Saxion is committed to equal opportunities and diversity.
Do you want more information about the position?
Additional information about this position can be obtained from Kai Haveman by mobile telephone at +31-6130 62 70 00.
Please do not contact this employer with services or other commercial interests.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct