- Deventer (Overijssel), Enschede (Overijssel)
- min. 0,6 fte, max. 0,6 fte
- max. 10 (€2.638,45 - €3.994,25)
- an inspiration and motivator for students and colleagues as a lecturer of Spanish but possibly also in the field of Cultural Management;
- a result-oriented team player who develops and teaches together with colleagues;
- versatile as a work placement- and final assignment supervisor, coach and supervisor in project-based education;
- innovative and eager to work in an international environment?
Then this may be the job for you:
- teach in the fields of Spanish and Cultural Management;
- translate authentic business communication issues into representative and suitable education assignments and assessments in terms of both content and didactics;
- coach students in their learning process, to help them develop into generalists in international business;
- work in both Deventer and Enschede;
- develop examinations and measure and assess students development and results.
Your new work environment
Saxion is a University of Applied Sciences: an international knowledge institute with a focus on Living Technology.
Saxion endeavours to offer young professionals the opportunity to gain experience in the application of the latest technological developments, during their study. Interdisciplinary cooperation is essential in this. Together, we strive to provide innovative and excellent tuition.
As a staff member of Saxion, you are involved in a transformation process, keeping pace with our continuously changing society. Being result-oriented, proactive in knowledge-sharing, and autonomous in your work are key qualities that are required.
The International Business School of Saxion provides the educational programmes International Business & Languages (IBL) and International Business and Management Studies (IBMS) to over 950 students. The IBS is situated in both Deventer and Enschede. The school has a strong international Conscious Business profile and its students are of both Dutch and foreign origins. Our employees maintain close links to companies, organisations and foreign educational institutes.
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- a Master degree in de Spanish language and literature;
- thorough knowledge of and/ or proven experience in the fields of expertise mentioned, preferably in international organisations;
- an affinity with international business administration and economics topics and the ways in which international organisations operate;
- didactic experience and a teacher qualification or the willingness to obtain this;
- an excellent command of English, both oral and in writing (Cambridge Advanced level or higher);
- knowledge of research skills and practice-oriented research?
Is this your job?
Then apply! Applications can be submitted until 31 October 2017. Click the button 'solliciteer' on the right-hand side of this screen and fill out the application form.
What do we offer?
A position as a lecturer/ researcher 2. The employment is for one year, with a possibility of extension for maximally two years. Depending on your knowledge and experience, the salary is maximally 3,994,25 euro (pay scale 10, collective labour agreement HBO) at a full-time working week. In addition, you will receive 8% holiday allowance and a thirteenth months pay. Saxion is committed to equal opportunities and diversity.
Would you like more information?
Additional information about this position can be obtained from Mrs Manon Bouwmann, Course director of International Business & Languages in Enschede, telephone: + 31 612585655.
Please do not contact this employer with services or other commercial interests.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct