- Deventer / Enschede
- HBO, WO
- min. 1 fte, max. 1 fte
- max. 11 (€3.658,64 - €5.026,85)
You are a financial expert with a strong affinity for research. Together with your colleagues you will teach students how to conduct financial analysis, and how to structure research projects.
1 fte = 40 hours
- an inspiration and motivator for students and colleagues as a lecturer of Finance and Accounting and Business Research;
- a result-oriented team player who develops and teaches together with colleagues;
- versatile as a work placement- and final assignment supervisor, coach and supervisor in project-based education;
- innovative and eager to work in an international environment?
Your Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field;
- thorough knowledge of and/ or proven experience in the fields of expertise mentioned, preferably in international organisations;
- an affinity with international business administration and economics topics and the ways in which international organisations operate;
- didactic experience and a teacher qualification or the willingness to obtain this;
- an excellent command of English, both oral and in writing (Cambridge Advanced level or higher);
- knowledge of research skills and practice-oriented research?
Then this may be the job for you:
- teach in the fields of Finance and Accounting, and Business Research;
- translate authentic business problems into representative and suitable education assignments and assessments in terms of both content and didactics;
- coach students in their learning process, to help them develop into generalists in international business;
- develop examinations and measure and assess students’ development and results.
Your new work environment
The world is getting smarter and smarter. Every day we see products, services and solutions that were not there the day before. Saxion believes that people need to be at the centre of this process. That is why we prepare our students "Get ready for a smart world" in various ways for their future role in this dynamic society.
At Saxion, students learn how their field of study is influenced by innovations and how they can apply technology to achieve the best results. Our research distinguishes itself by focusing on the interaction between man and technology. Saxion's approach ties in well with the strong growth of the high-tech manufacturing industry, in which the eastern part of the Netherlands is taking a leading role. Students and researchers come with surprising views and smart solutions to issues encountered by companies and organisations. These solutions have a high impact on people and their living environment; life becomes easier, more agreeable, more affordable, more sustainable.
The International Business School of Saxion provides the educational programmes International Business (IB), International Business & Languages (IBL) and International Business and Management Studies (IBMS) to over 950 students. The IBS is situated in both Deventer and Enschede. The school has a strong international Conscious Business profile and its students are of both Dutch and foreign origins. Our employees maintain close links to companies, organisations and foreign educational institutes.
The IBS employs approximately 60 teachers, divided in 4 multidisciplinary educational teams. You will be working in one of these educational teams in close cooperation with the finance & accounting and business research teachers from the other teams.
What do we offer?
A position as a lecturer/researcher 1. The employment is for one year, with a possibility of extension. Depending on your knowledge and experience, the salary is maximum € 5.026,85 (pay scale 11 - cao-hbo) at a full-time working week. In addition, you receive 8% holiday allowance and a thirteenth month. Saxion is committed to equal opportunities and diversity.
Is this your job?
Apply quickly! Applications can be submitted until 6 December 2020. Click the button saying 'apply' and fill out the application form. Depending on the situation and regulations at that time, the interviews take place physically or online, within Microsoft Teams.
This vacancy is open both, internally and externaly. By equal qualified candidates, internal candidates have priority over external candidates.
Do you want more information about the position?
Additional information about this position can be obtained from Ms. Adrie Dassen, Course Director of International Business (Telephone +316 2362 3453)
Acquisition from employment agencies, based on this vacancy, is not appreciated.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct