- Hogeschool Rotterdam
- Rotterdam (Zuid-Holland)
- Tijdelijk, Vast
- min. 0,8 fte, max. 1 fte
- min. 10 (€2.638,45 - €3.994,25), max. 11 (€3.392,46 - €4.661,12)
Rotterdam Business School encourages their students to develop into rounded and employable graduates who can take their place confidently as global citizens in the 21st century with an appropriate knowledge base, a deep understanding of its limitations as well as its potential, and a desire to apply and add to new knowledge.
In this inspiring learning environment you facilitate student learning by undertaking teaching activities and supervising and coaching students both individually and in projects.
In your position of lecturer you make an important contribution to educational innovation within the context of competency-based learning.
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences is a dynamic knowledge institute for higher professional education.
Over 30,000 students and around 3,000 members of staff are pursuing their career here - the typical Rotterdam way: through our Rotterdam Educational Model we provide practice-focused, well-considered, flexible education that allows all of our students and staff to play an important role in real, innovative projects. We teach them how to play that role and provide them with the necessary tools: an expert view, a lot of nerve, and a result-focused approach.
Rotterdam Business School (RBS) is the international institute of Hogeschool Rotterdam (Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences) and offers undergraduate and graduate education in business and economics. With approximately 3,500 students from both Europe and the rest of the world, and over 240 international employees (academic and administrative), Rotterdam Business School has an international intake and a global reach.
RBS offers English taught preparation courses for Bachelors and Masters, three Bachelor programmes: International Business & Management Studies (IBMS), International Business & Languages (IBL), Trade Management for Asia (TMA) and three Master programmes: Master in Consultancy and Entrepreneurship, Master in Finance and Accounting and Master in Logistics Management.
RBS is linked to a 'Hogeschool Rotterdam' knowledge centre where practice oriented research relevant to the professional practice and contributing to the quality of education is conducted in cooperation.
Rotterdam Business School is looking to recruit a Lecturer Marketing (0,8-1,0 fte).
In order to carry out the duties effectively, the person appointed is required to have the following skills and experience:
- a master (or HBO-master) degree in the subject required or in a closely related field;
- established teaching and coaching skills;
- (preferably) previous work experience with an international focus;
- a good understanding of current educational views, methods and techniques;
- the ability to integrate research-based and relevant current developments in the professional field into your teaching, thus pushing forward the boundaries of new knowledge;
- the ability to contribute to the development of the curriculum and parts of the educational programme;
- the ability to create a stimulating learning environment for the student;
- a flexible, and result-oriented attitude.
- A student- oriented attitude and intercultural sensitivity;
- English language skills at least on CAE level or other relevant programme;
- excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, and a good team worker;
- a demonstrable commitment to continuous professional development;
- knowledge of and affinity with ICT.
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool Rotterdam) offers you a fixed term contract (one year D4) with the possibility of extension. The salary range is HBO-CAO grade 10-11 (€2,638.45 minimum and €4,661.12 maximum per month) for full-time employment, exclusive of 8% holiday pay and 8.3% end-of-year bonus. Our fringe benefits include excellent training facilities and an attractive pension scheme.
For more information about this position and the selection procedure, please contact Mrs. A. Boogaard-van Dijck, Course Director International Business and Languages, telephone 010-794 6437 or Mr M.V. Rog, Course Director International Business & Management Studies, telephone 06 – 31 78 95 66.
On-line applications in English only.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct