- Van Hall Larenstein
- Rheden (Gelderland)
- HBO, WO
- min. 0.5 fte, max. 0.5 fte
- min. 10 (€2.769,32 - €4.192,37), max. 11 (€3.560,72 - €4.892,31)
- Agro & food
- Develop and deliver lectures and workshops within the program of International Horticulture and Marketing. Topics will include Horticultural production, Post-Harvest management, Quality management;
- Coach students for (industry) projects and theses;
- Giving added value to the development and the maintenance of our international network within the industry;
- Research activities;
- Dependent on background and interests, other activities might be included like business administration and projects.
OrganisatieVan Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences is an international green knowledge institute that combines education, delivered by passionate experts, and applied research within the various Applied Research Centers. We train our students to become high-quality, ambitious and innovative professionals who contribute to a more sustainable world. Within our university of applied sciences, we work with relatively autonomous Result Responsible Teams. This offers our employees a lot of freedom to fill in their packages according to their own views and wishes and with a high level of responsibility.Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences provides Bachelor- and Master programmes, Associate degrees and courses and conducts applied research. The curricula focus on the domain Delta Areas and Resources and the domain Food and Dairy. We work from two locations in the Netherlands: Leeuwarden and Velp.
AfdelingWe are recruiting a colleague for 0.5 fte who can make an active contribution to our International Agricultural Business team. The new colleague will be responsible for horticulture lessons in the Bachelor program“International Horticulture and Marketing” (IHM). This program focusses on preparing a range of students from different nationalities for jobs in the various Horticultural chains. Most of the tasks will be related to IHM, although, dependant on background and experience, other projects will be included. Students are trained to be self-starting, entrepreneurial and internationally oriented professionals Special focus will be on our students from the partner universities in India and China. All courses are taught in English and within the team there is a wide range of skills and expertise.
Functie eisenWe ask for:
- A relevant degree (Master);
- An up to date network and recent work experience in the field;
- A good overview of the developments within your field of expertise;
- Proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken;
- An innovative person who is a strong organizer, has a pro-active attitude and is a team worker;
- Didactical skills or experience with education or willingness to obtain the didactical qualification certificate.
BijzonderhedenApplication process:Please send your pitch and CV until 25 August 2019 with the application button on this page. Only online applications will be considered.
Interviews will be scheduled in the week of 26 August, 2019.
- A challenging job opportunity in the field of IHM at our location in Velp;
- A highly flexible environment;
- A temporary contract of one year for 0.5 fte;
- The salary (depending on knowledge and experience) is a minimum of € 2.769,32 and a maximum of € 4.892,31 gross per month for a fulltime position (in accordance with the Hay job profile Docent 2 or 1, scale 10 or 11 CAO HBO);
- Starting date: as soon as possible.
Contact informatieFor more information about this vacancy, please contact Mr Rien van der Velde by phone 06 46 730 595 or Mrs Ruth van der Beek by phone 026 369 57 93.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct