- De Haagse Hogeschool
- Den Haag (Zuid-Holland)
- Tijdelijk, Vast
- min. 0,8 fte, max. 1 fte
- max. 11 (€3.560,72 - €4.892,31)
What exactly will you do?
- Carrying out teaching duties in the key domains of International Business foremost in the area of Operations & Supply Chain Management;
- Contributing to the development of materials for Operations & Supply Chain related modules;
- Coordination of Operations & Supply Chain module(s);
- Guiding students in their development and learning skills;
- Coaching students with their practical business-related assignments, projects and internships.
Do you want to know more about working at THUAS?
Preparing young people for the future is what The Hague University of Applied Sciences does. We share our knowledge and give the students the skills they need to be strong and confident. We do this by emphasising three core values: global citizenship, internationalisation and networking. This helps students be aware of the world around them. Their whole lives.
As a University of Applied Sciences we stand in the middle of society and we also want to reflect this. In addition to our diversity amongst students, The Hague University of Applied Sciences values the same type of diversity in her staff and among students. The Hague University of Applied Sciences seeks an inclusive campus with a diverse student and staff population in which equal opportunities stand out.
Do you want to know more about the department?
International Business (IB) at the Hague University of Applied Sciences is a well-established undergraduate degree program which prepares students to become versatile professionals in disciplines such as Marketing & Sales, Finance & Accounting, People & Organisation and Operations & Supply Chain Management. Graduates of the programme get a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree. With 25 years of teaching and learning to draw from, over 1200 students from over 40 nationalities, and an international staff, the program truly offers a diverse work environment.
- A relevant Master’s degree;
- Several years of work experience in Operations and / or Supply Chain preferably in a management / leadership role;
- Able to demonstrate experience in particular in process improvement. Experience from the service industry would be valued;
- A relevant (international) network of contacts;
- An excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Experience in / passion for teaching and guiding students in a competence oriented international educational setting;
- Experience in developing Operation & Supply Chain related courses;
- Ability to inspire and motivate (groups of) students;
- Flexibility and learning attitude;
- Enthusiastic team player.
What we offer
- A salary up to € 4.892,31 gross per month (scale 11) for a full-time work week, excluding 8% holiday pay. (The employment conditions are in keeping with the Collective Labour Agreement for higher professional education);
- A full 13th month;
- An appointment of 0.8 to 1.0 FTE, 32-40 hours in a temporary position for a period of one year with the possibility of extension;
- An easily accessible work space Hollands Spoor by both car (plenty of parking space) and train (next to the Hollands Spoor station);
- A generous leave policy of about 53 days for a full-time appointment including the compulsory free days and the national holidays;
- A truly multinational group of colleagues and a vibrant Operations & Supply Chain team;
- The space and resources for professional and personal development;
- The Lighthouse: a platform to generate connections, meetings, knowledge sharing and inspiration
- A large network and a dynamic environment among young, motivated international students and employees within the higher education in a metropolitan context, national and international.
Are you our new colleague?
You can apply for the position by submitting your CV and cover letter via the link below. The application deadline is 5 May 2019.
Interviews will be held planned in 19 and 20. Next to interviews with your future colleagues you will have to prepare and deliver a trail lecture, this will be scheduled in April. Details will be sent to you together with an invitation for the interviews.
Do you want more information?
For in-depth information about this vacancy, please contact Armand van Oostrom, Teamleader IB, via e-mail: A.G.L.vanOostrom@hhs.nl. Want more information about the application process? Then contact Marianne Hollestein, Resourcing Advisor, on +31 (0)70-445 8612 or via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can apply for this position through the application button. Applications sent to these e-mail addresses will not be considered.
Recruitment in response to this job opportunity is not appreciated.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct