- Van Hall Larenstein
- WO, Gepromoveerd
- min. 0.8 fte, max. 1 fte
- min. 11 (€3.658,64 - €5.026,85), max. 12 (€4.445,52 - €5.717,25)
- Agro & food
Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences is looking for its Master's degree in Innovative Dairy Chain Management in Leeuwarden a
Lecturer Innovation and Research
0,8 - 1 fte
The Master Innovative Dairy Chain Management (IDCM) focuses on companies that supply sufficient milk of excellent quality in a sustainable and profitable way, and that adhere to the quality and safety requirements within the chain. IDCM is suitable for candidates who are interested in modern and advanced dairy chains. The Dutch dairy industry is used as an example for the innovations.
In addition, attention is paid to the processing of milk from the point of view of the processing companies, in which cooperation with stakeholders from the chain or the supporting chain. "Innovative" stands for creativity in handling complex situations in the social context such as: developing scenarios for companies and the entire sector for uncertainties, instead of the traditional advisory role; developing strategies for changed circumstances; innovative technology in production, processing and chain management; and establishing businesses in other countries or
new areas. The program is a one-year master, which is taught in English.
- Providing and developing education, specifically around the theme of Innovation, possibly also in the bachelor program Animal and Livestock Farming;
- Guiding students during the study units and graduation;
- Educational development;
- Possibly a role in dairy farming-related professorship;
- Deployment within the Food Technology course (Velp) may be one of the additional tasks.
- Relevant training at a minimum academic level. PhD is highly desirable;
- A didactic note and the basic Examination qualification (BKE), or willingness to obtain this;
- Preferably at least two years of work experience in the dairy chain, or related;
- Affinity with education and / or providing training;
- Willingness to know more about the current issues in the international dairy farming sector and specifically the innovative topics of this sector;
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written;
- An enthusiastic, inspiring and stress-resistant personality with an independent and enterprising attitude to work, whereby good cooperation is second nature to you.
initially a temporary employment contract (depending on the current contract form for internal applications) for a period of 12 months for minimum of 0,8 fte. The salary depends on knowledge and experience associated with salary scale 11 CAO-HBO (Hay profile Teacher 1). Do you have extensive experience in educational development and do you have a PhD? Then classification in scale 12 (Hay profile Senior Teacher 2) may be appropriate.
Our university of applied sciences has many attractive fringe benefits, such as an 8% holiday allowance and 8.3% year-end bonus. You can, among other things, make use of a group discount for your health insurance, a bicycle plan and settlement of your sports subscription. Teaching staff are on leave during all regular school holidays. Part of the work is currently being carried out at home in connection with Corona.
information about the position is provided by Jacob Duinstra, Lecturer IDCM, by phone +31 58 284 61 77, or by Tjalling Huisman, Manager IDCM, by phone +31 58 284 63 11.
You can send your application, including CV until the 9th of May 2021 with the application button as mentioned below. Only online applications will be considered. Interviews are scheduled in week 20 (17-21 May 2021).
Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences is an international green knowledge institute that combines education, delivered by passionate experts, and applied research within the various lectorates. We train our students to become responsible and proactive professionals who make a positive contribution to a sustainable society.
Van Hall Larenstein offers a wide range of Bachelor programmes, (professional) Master programmes, Associate Degrees and courses and conducts applied research at its locations in Leeuwarden and Velp.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct