- Hogeschool Windesheim
- Zwolle (Overijssel)
- HBO, WO
- Tijdelijk, Vast
- min. 0,6 fte, max. 0,6 fte
- max. 11 (€3.477,27 - €4.777,65)
- Stafdienst (algemeen), Economie, Gezondheidszorg
Are you the inspiring, experienced, and somewhat headstrong lecturer in Project Management or Project Manager at minimum IPMA-C level? Would you like to educate and support students to become highly competent project and change managers for a sustainable and inclusive society and world? Than you might be our perfect candidate.
- Teach project management courses with a global focus, based on the IPMA competences (ICB4.0), including, but not limited to, the preparation of course materials (online and classroom), and development and grading of assessments (exams and assignments).
- Organize concepts to be taught in a logical and understandable sequence covering all the course objectives, as well as regularly revising/updating all course materials.
- Establish positive classroom relationships with students. Provide opportunities for in-class discussions and questions and display enthusiasm about the subject matter, and the learning process.
- Strive for consistency and fairness in preparation and grading of assessments and provide timely formative feedback to students.
- Ensure quality improvement of the courses and own work.
- Collaborate with colleagues and the work field to successfully further develop the curriculum and the educational concept of WHC.
- Collaborate closely with the International Project Management Bureau (IPMB), a student run project management bureau that is part of WHC.
- Contribute to the positioning of WHC at regional, national and international level.
Windesheim Honours College forms an inspiring learning community where learning by experience plays a central role. Our slogan is “we dare to face challenges, we share in a powerful community and we care about humanity”. The vision of WHC is to become the Universities of Applied Sciences benchmark for Honours Colleges focusing on local talent, global impact, and global talent, local impact. WHC is the top choice for intrinsically motivated and gifted students who strive to develop, apply and combine their talents to become excellent project and change managers for a sustainable and inclusive world, whom businesses and organizations compete for to hire them. The VN Sustainable Development Goals is an important framework for our curriculum.
Working at Windesheim means being committed to your subject, your students and your colleagues. We are an ambitious and socially engaged organization and we look for people who share those qualities. Want to know what it's like to work at Windesheim? Then listen to the people who already do! Choosing Windesheim means choosing an employer that values its personnel and rewards them accordingly.
- Master's Degree in a relevant field to project management.
- IPMA Certified, minimum level C.
- Relevant work experience as a project manager.
- Previous teaching experience is required, preferably in an honours setting or with innovative didactic methods.
- Experience with developing innovative learning environments in close collaboration with the work field is of added value.
- Strong interest in global issues/Sustainable Development Goals.
- Strong professional network at regional, national and international level
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility.
- Ability to multi-task and work cooperatively with others.
- Flexible and easy to reach.
- Excellent command of the English language, spoken and written; good knowledge of Dutch is preferred.
Windesheim University of Applied Sciences is an organization that stimulates personal and team development contributing to the realization of our ambitious collective goals. We offer a position for two years starting with a temporary contract and may be extended (possibly to permanent employment) based on performance.
The position qualifies as Hogeschooldocent A according to the functional profile system of Windesheim University of Applied Sciences. Depending on your previous education and professional work experience, your salary in a full-time position will be between € 3.477 -- and € 4.777,-(equivalent to scale 11 of the Collective Labour Agreement for Universities of Applied Sciences). Our terms of employment include 53 paid vacation days in case of a full-time contract, full public transport reimbursement and free sport accommodation at the Campus.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct