- NHTV Internationaal hoger onderwijs Breda
- Breda (Noord-Brabant)
- min. 0,2 fte, max. 1 fte
- max. 11 (€3.392,46 - €4.661,12)
- Stafdienst (algemeen), Economie, Kunst, Techniek
The activities to be performed include
- Delivery of lectures and workshops to students on both a bachelor and/or master level
- Coaching and supervision of students in Game-Lab our in-house game development studio.
- Supervision of internships, specialisation and graduation projects.
NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences is an independent and international higher education institution, specializing in the disciplines of Games & Media, Hotel, Facilities, Logistics, Traffic and Tourism & Leisure.
The institute seeks to create a distinct profile for itself as a centre for education, research and knowledge. It is in this capacity that the institute is committed to making a contribution to our globalising society by training young people to become responsible professionals – in conjunction with the international industries. Furthermore, the institute aims to create a stimulating workplace for both students and staff, to enable them to integrate knowledge and skills, to develop their talents to the fullest and apply these to society in a professional and responsible manner.
The Academy for Digital Entertainment of NHTV University for Applied Sciences in Breda (The Netherlands) offers bachelor programs in ‘Game Architecture & Design’ and ‘Media & Entertainment Management’. The CMGT Game Architecture & Design program is a full development program teaching all aspects of game development. The Media & Entertainment Management program has specializations in Media & Entertainment Marketing, Production and Content. The Academy also has a Master program in Media Innovation. As well as a Master of Game Technology.
Our programs are both rated Number 1 in the national rankings (National Student Survey and Elsevier) because of the vocational approach and the quality and experience of the staff. The staff of the academy are recruited from all over the world (e.g. US, UK, Australia, Italy, Belgium, and the Netherlands) and all courses are taught in English.
- Recent and demonstrable (international) experience in the digital entertainment industry;
- A master degree or PhD highly desirable;
- Experience in the academic field is advantageous;
- Experience in development of digital entertainment products with a focus games (console, mobile, web);
- Teaching experience in higher professional education and experience with practical skill-based teaching OR the willingness to do a training in didactical skills which can be provided;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
We offer you an academic position within the most experienced international entertainment development team in the country. We have an attractive and friendly working environment where good fellowship is an important value! You will be working with a select group of enthusiastic and motivated lecturers and students. You have the possibility to work on your own projects (together with students and with available research facilities). Information about the University can be found at www.nhtv.nl, the Academy for Digital Entertainment can be visited at www.nhtv.nl/made. A brochure of the courses delivered can be downloaded from our NHTV site.
The salary for this position will be at scale 11 ( € 3392.46 - € 4661.12) gross (full-time). CAO-HBO (Collective Labour Agreement), You will get a fixed annual benefit of 8.3%. Apart from this, NHTV University of Applied Sciences offers you an 8% holiday allowance, a compensation for your Health Insurance. NHTV Breda University of Applied Sciences is used to offer help and experienced in organization and facilities for costs of relocation and settling-in in the Netherlands. Dutch Tax authorities may offer tax reduction to applicants from abroad (which makes tax rates comparable to the UK and US).
We would like to invite you to apply via the online application form, for which the link is provided on our website. Applications via e-mail or letter will not processed.
This vacancy is published both internally and externally. In case of equal employability, internal candidates are given preference.
Acquisition as a result ofthis vacancy is not appreciated.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct