- Eindhoven (Noord-Brabant)
- min. 1 fte, max. 1 fte
- max. 11 (€3.392,46 - €4.661,12)
The International Business (IB) Department now invites candidates for a “Lecturer” position to teach several international business (IB) areas, particularly Business Research.
Applicants should preferably have:
- A master degree in any business or other related discipline;
- A strong track record in teaching and coaching;
- A good connection with the professional community;
- An international outlook;
- Outstanding communication and networking skills.
The appointee is expected to:
- Take up the teaching and assessment of the undergraduate international business courses, particularly Business Research, and deliver skill training workshops, especially on essential computer skills for business;
- Be responsible for the administrative work required by the courses, such as quality monitor, liaison with academic partners, leading study tours, student counselling, etc.;
- Take up other course and curriculum development activities as necessary. Proven records in teaching Business Research and demonstrable familiarity with experiential learning will be a plus.
The International Business lecturer will be part of a team of 23 professionals jointly responsible for the “International Business (IB)” study program. This truly international and fully English program currently hosts around 600 (international) students. Students come from many different parts of the world; working at IB is both challenging and rewarding.
Fontys offers its employees excellent development opportunities. We include 'Inspiring growth through attention and challenge as our starting point, in the same way that we do with our students. We challenge our employees to develop their talents. Fontys provides excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, including a wide range of career and development opportunities, an extensive activities package to promote a healthy and active lifestyle (Fontys Fit), an end-of-year bonus and a number of collective insurances. In addition, Fontys offers flexible working hours and leave regulations.
Fontys School of Marketing and Management (FHMM) trains students in a dynamic environment for the qualification Bachelor of Business Administration. We offer the programmes Commercial Economics fulltime and part-time, CE Leisure Management, International Business and Management Studies and Small Business & Retail Management. The educational teams are supported by a professional Support Team. At present, the school has approx. 1500 students and 100 employees (80 FTE). All curricula at FHMM have an emphasis on Entrepreneurship, Internationalization, eMarketing and Leadership.
Most importantly, you are passionate about education. Your key drive is working to develop young ambitious students into business professionals. Teaching and coaching is in your DNA.
Your (international) network is extensive and you are able and willing to use this network in your work as International Business lecturer.
Your knowledge of state-of the art Business Research is something you are proud of; your specific interest is for applied research, and you are equally passionate and knowledgeable about quantitative, qualitative and mixed approaches.
You have experience in individual coaching and group coaching, and you have an excellent command of the English language.
|Interview planning||: 5 or 8 June|
|Extra information||: Taking care of a guest lecture will take place on 14 June.|
|Contract type||: Temporary contract with possibilities for a permanent contract|
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct