- Van Hall Larenstein
- Rheden (Gelderland)
- min. 0,8 fte, max. 1 fte
- min. 10 (€2.769,32 - €4.192,37), max. 11 (€3.560,72 - €4.892,31)
- Agro & food
We are recruiting a colleague for 0.8 - 1.0 fte who can make an active contribution to the Bachelor program Animal Husbandry. This program has two 3-year specialisations; Equine Sports & Business (ESB) and Applied Animal Science (AAS). Most of the tasks will be related to ESB. The ESB major strikes a balance between equine science and business knowledge. Students are trained to be self-starting, entrepreneurial and internationally oriented professionals. All courses are taught in English and the team of 15 colleagues has a wide range of skills and expertise.
Develop and deliver lectures and workshops within the majors Equine Sports and Business and Applied Animal Science. Topics will include marketing, online marketing, market research, brand management, marketing planning, event marketing, marketing planning and global marketing.
Coach students for (industry) projects and theses.
Further develop the educational program together with team members.
Manage the programs social media channels together with our students.
Acquire and execute (research) projects and link them with the educational programs.
Build and maintain a strong international network within the equestrian industry.
Organise refresher courses in online marketing to keep professionals up to date.
VHL University of Applied Sciences is an international green knowledge institute that combines education, delivered by passionate experts, and applied research within the various lectorates. We train our students to become high-quality, ambitious and innovative professionals who contribute to a more sustainable world.
Within our university of applied sciences, we work with relatively autonomous Result Responsible Teams. This offers our employees a lot of space to fill in their package according to their own insight and with a high level of responsibility.
VHL University of Applied Sciences provides Bachelor- and Master programmes, Associate degrees and courses and conducts applied research. The curricula of VHL University of Applied Sciences focus on the domains Delta Areas and Resources - Food and Dairy.
We work from two locations in the Netherlands: Leeuwarden and Velp.
- MSc degree in business administration, marketing or online marketing.
- Work experience in marketing with a focus on online marketing.
- A good overview of the developments within your field of expertise.
- A network and interest in the equine industry.
- Proficiency in the English language both written and spoken.
- A person who is a strong organizer, has a pro-active attitude and is a team worker.
- Didactical skills or experience with education or willingness to obtain the didactical qualification certificate.
Please send your pitch and CV until June 5, 2019 with the application button at this site or send it to the emailadress here below.
Only online applications will be considered.
Interviews will be scheduled in the week of June 10, 2019.
- A challenging job opportunity in the field of Equine Sports and Business at our location in Velp.
- Initially a temporary contract of one year for 0.8 - 1.0 fte.
- The salary (depending on knowledge and experience) is a minimum of € 2,769.32 and a maximum of € 4,892.31 gross per month for a fulltime position (in accordance with the Hay job profile Docent 2 or 1, scale 10 or 11 CAO HBO).
- Starting date: as soon as possible
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Mr. H. van Tartwijk by phone +31 263695738 / +31 653500687.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct