- Van Hall Larenstein, University of Applied Sciences
- min. 0,7 fte, max. 0,8 fte
- max. 11 (€3.392,46 - €4.661,12)
- Agro & food
- Develop in collaboration with the MOD team, competence-based curricula and lectures in the Programme of MOD;
- Take the lead in developing and delivering a module on applied qualitative research with the objective to prepare master students for their thesis;
- Contribute to modules, mentoring and other education-related tasks within the IDM and MOD team;
- Contribute to educational innovation and practical learning;
- Supervise students during their thesis;
- Contribute to (international) educational projects.
Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences is an international green knowledge institute that combines education, delivered by passionate experts, and applied research within the various lectorates. We train our students to become responsible and proactive professionals who make a positive contribution to a sustainable society. Van Hall Larenstein offers a wide range of Bachelor programmes, (professional) Master programmes, Associate Degrees and courses and conducts applied research at its locations in Leeuwarden and Velp.
We are looking for a colleague for 0,7/ 0,8 fte who can make an active contribution to the MSc Management of Development (MOD) and the Bachelor International Development Management (IDM) in general and an active contribution to the module of applied qualitative research in particular.
All courses are taught in English and have a strong international focus. Staff are stimulated to be involved in international consultancy missions and project work.
- PhD degree in Rural Development, Sociology, Agriculture or related field;
- Minimum of eight years of relevant work experience in international development preferably in rural development, food security, innovation or disaster risk management;
- Experience with teaching development research;
- Relevant and up-to-date international network;
- Good communication skills and outstanding command of the English language;
- Leadership potential;
- Didactical skills or experience with education and willingness to obtain the didactical qualification certificate.
You can send your application, including CV and the vacancy number, online until the 20th of August 2017 with the apply button on this website. Only online applications will be considered.
Interviews will be scheduled in the 1st week of September 2017.
We offer initially a temporary contract of one year for 0,7- 0,8 fte; with the possibility of extension based on proven competence. The salary (depending on knowledge, age and experience) is a maximum of € 4.661,12 gross per month for a fulltime position (in accordance with the Hay job profile docent 1, scale 11 CAO HBO).
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Annemarie Westendorp +31 263695681 or Suzanne Nederlof tel. +31 26 3695634.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct