- Hogeschool Utrecht
- Utrecht (Utrecht)
- min. 0,8 fte, max. 1 fte
- max. 11 (€3.392,46 - €4.661,12)
- Stafdienst (algemeen)
Developing and teaching courses on Applied Research, Data Analysis, Data-driven Decision Making and Data Storytelling in agile environments that allow students to: Critically analyze and identify trends and patterns from complex data sets.Based on the analyses, extract relevant data-driven conclusions and decisions to optimize experiences. For example, using data analytics for in-depth user journey analysis and design user centric journeys that are easy to navigate and drive conversion. Identify and critically examine data gaps and define new data to support new solutions. Data visualization and data storytelling: translating numerical data into language(s) that can be easily understood by different types of stakeholders from end users to data analysis teams. Communicate and work with other specialized analytic teams. For example, work with the digital analytic teams to ensure requirements for digital channels.Communicate and work with other strategists (for example, planning bradna and communication strategists), creative and production teams to set measurable benchmarks for effectiveness. Work in a global environment. You have excellent diversity skills which allow you to communicate and work with our international students and staff.
Creative Business (CB) is an English-taught and state-of-art bachelor programme. We invest in future-proof and blended ways of teaching, as well as flexible and remote ways of working. CB has a truly international population of students and lecturers. You will have approximately 55 colleagues and we have a population of over 1000 students. The Creative Business bachelor programme is part of the Institute for Communication at HU University of Applied Sciences.
- You have at least a Masters degree in research and data analytics (including digital web analytical skills) and knowledge about machine-learning and artificial intelligence technologies and its business applications. A background in data analysis for Creative Business is a considerable advanta
- You can work with data visualization tools such as Gephi and Tableau.
- You are a data strategist, preferably in the creative business, who feels comfortable working in a dynamic international environment, teaching a truly international student population.
- You are a team player who loves to collaborate on projects, such as creating new course content or learning lines. You have experience with working in a fastpaced, deadlinedriven environment, preferably via agile/ iterative ways of working. You are a star at managing competing priorities, and can coach students in this process as well.
- Your English proficiency is excellent. Being competent in a culturally generic way, such as being good at dealing with differences, is essential for this job. The diversity of the CB team will be enriched by your own background, history or expertise.
You can find the general profile for 'Hogeschooldocent' under the section 'Onderwijs'. You can find more information about working at the Utrecht University of Applied Sciences at www.hu.nl under 'werken bij HU'.
You can apply until 31 May next, but only directly online.
Interviews will be held on 4, 5 and 6 June next. Please note that the interviews will be in English.
You'll receive a contract for a year (D4) for a minimum of 0,8 fte and a maximum of 1,0 fte. The legal status of your current contract will not be affected in case you are already working at the HU. The gross salary for a full-time position is at least 3.392 with a maximum of 4.661 (scale 11). In addition you will receive, in accordance with the Dutch collective labour agreement, a holiday bonus of 8% and a thirteenth month. We have excellent opportunities for studying and development. You would be available for work at CB on 1 September next at the latest
If you like more information about this vacancy, then please contact Richard Versmissen, Programme Director CB (Richard.email@example.com).
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct