- Hogeschool Utrecht
- Utrecht (Utrecht)
- min. 0,8 fte, max. 1 fte
- max. 11 (€3.392,46 - €4.661,12)
- Stafdienst (algemeen)
Creative Business is an interdisciplinary, global bachelor programme that embraces the future. Our students are educated for creative jobs world-wide with specific attention to business innovation, optimizing customer experiences, and creative problem-solving. We are looking for an enthusiastic lecturer/professional who can help us pioneer, connect, and bring the latest trends and insights from creative business into our curriculum. You will be teaching in a dynamic and global context by using interactive and blended didactics that are continuously updated.
Our truly global Creative Business team has a passion for change. We are a global and innovative network that is closely aligned with the professional practice that we educate for. Our bachelor programme is English-taught and state-of-the-art. We invest in future-proof and blended ways of teaching, as well as flexible and remote ways of working. CB has a truly international population of students and lecturers. You will have approximately 55 colleagues and we have a population of over 1000 students. The Creative Business bachelor programme is part of the Institute for Communication at HU University of Applied Sciences.
You have at least a Master's degree, related to creative business, communication or media. We're looking for someone with preferably a background in either fashion, music or design. We're looking for candidates who are working in a strategic/business/e-commerce role. A background in growth hacking is an advantage
More specifically, this will mean that a successful candidate has experience with one or more of the following:
- Global experience: The world is your playing field. You have experience working in international teams and for international brands. You have not just worked with people from Europe and North America, as we believe that a professional background in Asia, Latin America, the Middle East or North Africa is a definite advantage.
- Creative business experience: You have worked in creative business with inhouse and remote creatives for several years. You have delivered integrated formats and campaigns, as well as (digital-driven) creative strategies. Affinity with design thinking or ideation is a plus.
- Demonstrable interdisciplinary knowledge: Sharing knowledge with students and colleagues is your forte. Even if this is your first teaching gig, education is a true passion of yours. You have demonstrable affinity with critical thinking that relate to our discipline such as marketing communication, new media and culture, and/or digital humanities.
- Capacity to work autonomously: You are a team player who loves to collaborate on projects, such as creating new course content or learning lines. You have experience with working in a fastpaced, deadlinedriven environment, preferably via agile/ iterative ways of working. You are a star at managing competing priorities, and can coach students in this process as well.
- Diversity skills: Your English proficiency is excellent. Being competent in a culturally generic way, such as being good at dealing with differences, is essential for this job. The diversity of the CB team will be enriched by your own background, history or expertise.
You can find more information about working at the Utrecht University of Applied Sciences at www.hu.nl under 'werken bij HU'.
You can apply until 31 May next, but only directly online. Interviews will be held on 4, 5 and 6 June next. Please note that the interviews will be in English.
You'll receive a contract for a year (D4) for a minimum of 0,8 fte and a maximum of 1,0 fte. The legal status of your current contract will not be affected in case you are already working at the HU. The gross salary for a full-time position is at least 3.392 with a maximum of 4.661 (scale 11). In addition you will receive, in accordance with the Dutch collective labour agreement, a holiday bonus of 8% and a thirteenth month. We have excellent opportunities for studying and development. You would be available for work at CB on 1 September next at the latest.
If you like more information about this vacancy, then please contact Richard Versmissen, Programme Director CB (Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct