- Hogeschool Utrecht
- Utrecht (Utrecht)
- min. 0,8 fte, max. 1 fte
- max. 11 (€3.392,46 - €4.661,12)
- Stafdienst (algemeen)
Are you that enthusiastic lecturer who can teach our international students in Creative Business, with a focus on communication and media, across borders, across cultures? And in English?
You will work within the International Communication and Media (ICM) team. ICM is a steadily growing study programme, taught in English. You will have approximately 50 colleagues, teaching a student population of approx. 1060. ICM has a truly international population of students and lecturers.
You have at least a Master's degree, related to creative business, communication or media. We're looking for a Creative Strategist or Strategic Planner with a creative mindset to lecture about the global creative industry. More specifically, this will mean that a successful candidate has experience with one or more of the following:
- 5+ years of experience working in the creative industry, with in–house and remote creative teams. Knowledge of how to meet deadlines, preferably via Agile/ iterative ways of working.
- 5+ years of experience working in international teams and for international clients. The ideal candidate has not just worked with people from Europe and North America but also from Asia and/or LATAM and/or MENA region.
- 5+ years of experience with delivering integrated formats and campaigns, digital driven creative strategies. The ideal candidate has also experience with Design Thinking or Ideation
- Experience with working in a fast–paced, deadline–driven environment and managing competing priorities
- Knowledge of business and marketing objectives and how they are translated into a dynamic customer experience in an integrated manner
- Ability to provide a portfolio (emphasis on creative strategies or Strategic Planning) of experience.
Your English proficiency is excellent. Being competent in a culturally generic way, i.e. being good at dealing with differences, is essential for this job. The diversity of the ICM team will be enriched by your own background, history or expertise. You are a team player and you take initiative and responsibility for the tasks at hand. For this specific vacancy, we would prefer a candidate with a marketing communication background, as we would like to involve the lecturer concerned in managing our student recruitment activities for our new programme, Creative Business.
You can find more information about working at the Utrecht University of Applied Sciences at www.hu.nl under 'werken bij HU'. You can find the general profile for 'Hogeschooldocent here under the section 'Onderwijs'
You can apply until 30 August 2017, but only directly online. Interviews will be held in the week of 4 September next. Please note that the interviews will be in English.
You'll receive a contract for a year (D4) for a minimum of 0,8 fte and a maximum of 1,0 fte. The legal status of your current contract will not be affected in case you are already working at the HU. The gross salary for a full-time position is at least € 3.392,- with a maximum of € 4.661,- (scale 11). In addition you will receive, in accordance with the Dutch collective labour agreement, a holiday bonus of 8% and a thirteenth month. We have excellent opportunities for studying and development. You would be available for work at ICM on 13 November next at the latest.
If you like more information about this vacancy, then please contact Richard Versmissen, Programme Director ICM (Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org).
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct