- Zuyd Hogeschool
- Maastricht (Limburg)
- min. 0,6 fte, max. 1 fte
- max. 12 (€4.225,14 - €5.433,82)
- Transfer knowledge to the HMSM curriculum and other relevant faculties of Zuyd. Develop and deliver training and curriculum updates in your field of expertise.
- Provide education in the HMSM curriculum and other relevant faculties of Zuyd that is at the cutting edge of nutrition, health, and hospitality (in-house minors Horizons in Hospitality, Foodservice and Gastronomy).
- Be the link between the colleagues involved with Gastronomy and the research group and the link between the practical education in our Teaching Hotel and the School.
- Have a clear overview of the total Gastronomic learning path and form a bridge between all the semesters.
- Maintain contact with partner institutions in the field.
More about the Research centre Gastronomy
The Research centre, led by lector Peter Klosse, is part of the Hotel Management School Maastricht. Peter defines gastronomy as 'the science of flavour and tasting' and he researches meal experience and all kind of influences on this experience. You’ll be a part of the research group Gastronomy of professor Peter Klosse. Within your position, you strive to permanently anchor the continuous Gastronomy learning path within the different parts of the curriculum and in the outside world.
- Academic qualifications (master or PhD).
- Gastronomic experience within the food and beverage world.
- Preferred experience in teaching.
- Experienced in developing course materials and tests on various levels.
- An attitude promoting a work environment that fosters creative thinking, co-creation and innovation.
- A team player yet with the ability to work independently.
- Fluency in English and Dutch, both verbally and in writing.
Vigor – Perseverance – Persuasion – Visionary – Connector
What we offer:
We welcome you in our faculty which offers a challenging and innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- The function can vary from 0.6 FTE to possibly 1.0 FTE, depending on your availability.
- The terms of employment are in accordance with the CLA in higher professional education with a maximum scale of 11 (with, per April 2019, a minimum of € 3,560.72 and maximum
€ 4,892.31 gross per month when appointed full-time).
- Initially for a period of one year at Zuyd University or via payrolling (Randstad Employability). Should the candidate prove suitable and perform favorably, then the contract may be extended, provided operating circumstances remain unchanged.
Are you interested?
Further information is available on our website: www.hotelschoolmaastricht.nl
For additional information requests please contact Ms Rita Kusters, manager specialisations Hotel Management School Maastricht, tel: 06 – 380 71 572 or via e mail firstname.lastname@example.org or the head of the Gastronomic Research centre, Dr Peter Klosse, email@example.com .
Interested candidates should apply for the position by March 31 2019 at the very latest by entering their personal details (accompanied by a cover letter and CV) on the website www.werkenbijzuyd.nl.
Unfortunately, we cannot process cover letters addressed directly to the contact person or submitted by other means. All responses are treated confidentially. The application procedure consists of several interviews.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct