- Hogeschool Inholland
- Onderzoek / Lector, Onderwijsgevend
- min. 0.2 fte, max. 0.3 fte
- max. 11 (€3.881,09 - €5.332,48)
In SLUISlab, together with residents and professional field partners such as the municipality of Amsterdam, SAIL, Urban Resort, and Dynamo, Inholland works on the development of a sustainable neighborhood and a pleasant island to live, work and relax. In the lab we jointly investigate social issues that are relevant to the islanders and that can be of significance for Amsterdam and the region. SLUISlab offers both Dutch and English-language projects of ten (short track) and twenty (long track) weeks.
The learning director:
- translates Creative Business concepts into the curriculum in the lab;
- translates the curriculum into content such as a student handbook, tests and teaching materials;
- provides and organises central and other learning activities;
- supports lecturers in their learning process as a learning coach;
- coordinates organisation and content with the lab lead and the lab coordinator;
- works with the lab lead to develop and maintain the network in the region;
- after each iteration, incorporates the experiences and insights gained into the curriculum;
- shares experiences and insights between the labs and with the entire faculty.
Wie ben jij
- at least two years of experience as a learning coach or learning director in design-based education;
- strong affinity with the themes of sustainability and authentic leadership;
- strong ability to coach multidisciplinary teams of students, lecturers and professional partners on innovative behaviour and concepts;
- good educational organiser;
- open-minded, inspirational and used to venturing into the unknown;
- a network in the region or the desire to develop one;
- Preferably a master degree;
- excellent command of both spoken and written Dutch and English;
- excellent presentation skills;
- availability, flexible or otherwise, of 80 to 120 hours per term, including on Mondays and Fridays.
Wat bieden wij
- The initial engagement will be for a period of 6 months.
- The gross salary has been set at a maximum of € 5,332,48 per month in salary scale 11 on the basis of full-time employment.
- A working week of 8 - 12 hours a week.
- An 8% holiday allowance paid out in May
- An 8.3% year-end bonus payable in December
- A generous leave scheme allowing for individual choice. For example: employees with a full-time appointment who have opted to work 40 hours a week will have 428 hours of leave per year. This comes down to a total of 53.5 days off. Our leave scheme includes the compulsory days off and all national and public holidays.
- An attractive pension scheme through ABP (Pension Fund for government and education sector workers).
- Easily accessible work locations in Amsterdam/Diemen.
- All travel expenses for public transport will be reimbursed in full. If you choose to use your own transport, please be aware that you will be reimbursed to a limited extent.
- We will provide you all the facilities you need to further your professional and personal development. We value your willingness to learn. The courage to learn is one of our core values.
- You will be covered by a partial disability insurance paid for entirely by Inholland University of Applied Sciences.
- We offer our employees a generous paid parental leave scheme and a supplement to the statutory spousal leave schemes in the event of child birth or adoption.
- We provide a pleasant and informal working environment, and know our colleagues and students by name.
- In addition to these employment benefits, we also offer a selection menu through which you can - for example - buy and sell holidays over and above the statutory minimum, take part in our bicycle scheme or offset your travel expenses and union dues.
Our university offers employment conditions in accordance with the collective labour agreement "cao hbo", which are generous conditions. Please use the following link to find out about all that we offer our employees at Inholland (in Dutch): hier.
As you will notice when you come to work for Inholland, we are committed to our students and staff. Our organisational culture is personal and intimate, ensuring a learning and working environment where everyone knows each other by name. We offer you the space you need to keep developing yourself both professionally and personally, regardless of your role or level within the organisation. This will help you to be an inspiring example for our students (as they are for us) and remain relevant in an ever-changing world.
At each of our 8 locations across the Randstad conurbation, from the northern part of North Holland to the Drecht cities, we help students develop into confident professionals capable of making society more sustainable, healthy and creative. We offer a safe foundation to prepare them for the jobs of the future. We offer a broad range of higher professional education programmes and research opportunities that optimally reflect developments in the field and cover various areas of interest: from healthcare to economics and from technology to education.
Our lecturers and support service staff set high standards for our students, each other and themselves. In our ever-changing world, it takes courage to be vulnerable and adjust your views to reflect new insights. It also takes guts to keep a critical mindset, try out new things and follow your instincts. Real progress requires a constant process of exploration, trial, error and persistence. Learning = daring.
Would you like to learn more about the domain Creative Business? Check out our employer story through the following link (site in Dutch): Werken bij Creative Business (inholland.nl)
We understand you may still have some questions about this position. You may be curious about our working environment or want to know what it's really like to work in the context of SLUISlab. Please feel free to put all your questions to Carmencita Boekhoudt (Projectmanager Onderwijsinnovatie) by calling 06 2111 5297.
If you've got the courage to take on this challenge, we look forward to receiving your application (which could be a letter, but feel free to choose a format that suits you) before 30 September 2022. We will respond to your application shortly after the application closing date. Interested in becoming our new colleague? We hope to welcome you to our team soon.
Cora Hoeksma, procescoördinator Werving en Selectie
+31 6 51353151
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct