- Zuyd Hogeschool
- Maastricht (Limburg)
- Ondersteunend / Staf
- HBO, WO
- min. 0,5 fte, max. 0,8 fte
- max. 08 (€2.409,80 - €3.226,54)
- Stafdienst (algemeen)
Who do we look for?
A pro-active person who likes to work in a team and with creativity, writing skills and a good sense for languages contributes to our presence on the website, social media channels and other marketing activities.
What are your tasks:
- Participating in the development of the new website.
- Create content through storytelling in word and visuals.
- Maintain content of the website (via CMS).
- Initiating and developing of online campaigns national/international.
- Analyzing and reporting of campaign results and visitor behavior via Google Analytics.
The Hotel Management School Maastricht (HMSM) is part of the Faculty of Hotel and Facility Management of Zuyd University of Applied Sciences. Our school is internationally viewed as one of the leading institutes in its field. We offer a Bachelor of Business Administration and two Master programs.
HMSM supports and educates students to become qualified and passionate hospitality professionals able to contribute to the development and innovation of the (inter)national hospitality industry. To realise this we offer a 4 year bachelor course which is taught in English and in Dutch and we invest intensively in the further development of our international community.
The focus of the Hotel Management School Maastricht is the next step in hospitality. We strongly believe that individual responsibility and personal attention are essential to be successful in both our programme and the hospitality industry. We are a value driven organisation where passion, professionalism, initiative, openness and inspiration are our day to day guidelines. We offer a small scale and intensive educational programme and therefore invest strongly in building and maintaining our academic and professional community of students, lecturers, supporting staff and alumni.
We are continuously investing in the on- and offline marketing of our institute to attract ambitious students.
What do we expect?
- Relevant education, HBO or Master and demonstrable knowledge of online marketing, communication & media design.
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English.
- Relevant work experience, such as:
- Experience with the maintenance of digital information channels.
- Experience with setting-up and maintaining social media channels.
- Experience and affinity with project-based and independent working.
- That you are eloquent and creative in writing.
- Comfortable in working with and development of video and photo material.
- Feeling for tone of voice of pupils, students and alumni.
- That you are a team player who is entrepreneurial, creative and enthusiastic.
- Affinity for the hospitality is a pre.
What we offer:
We welcome you in our institute which offers a challenging and innovative environment with great opportunities for you to explore.
- The position is minimum 0,5 and maximum 0,8 fte, initially for a period of one year at Zuyd University or via payrolling (Randstad Employability). Should the candidate prove suitable and perform favorably, then the contract may be extended, provided operating circumstances remain unchanged.
- The salary scale awarded depends on the candidate’s qualifications and experience and is set in accordance with the collective labour agreement (CAO) in the higher vocational education sector within the career prospects of scale 8 (with, from September 2018, a minimum of € 2.408,11 and a maximum of € 3.307,20 gross per month when appointed full-time).
The applicable terms of employment include both 8% holiday pay and a fixed bonus equivalent to one month’s salary.
Are you interested?
Further information is available on our website: www.hotelschoolmaastricht.nl
For additional information requests please contact Mrs Vera Duehring, Dean Relations & Commercial Affairs, on Tel.: +31 (0) 622791348 or via her e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested candidates should apply for the position by July 30th at the very latest by entering their personal details (accompanied by a cover letter and CV) on the website www.werkenbijzuyd.nl.
Unfortunately, we cannot process cover letters addressed directly to the contact person or submitted by other means.
The job interviews will take place during the week of August 20th.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct