- Van Hall Larenstein, University of Applied Sciences
- Leeuwarden (Friesland), Rheden (Gelderland)
- Ondersteunend / Staf
- min. 1 fte, max. 1 fte
- max. 09 (€2.638,45 - €3.635,26)
- Stafdienst (algemeen)
Information about the position:
- Analyse and get to know the study-recruitment market;
- Stay up-to-date with research in the areas of study choice and international student recruitment;
- Contribute to recruitment plans, evaluations and recommendations for improvement of the recruitment strategy;
- Create support for your own activities and cooperate with the education departments, student support center and country coordinators within Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences;
- Organize information sessions for international students from diverse cultural background (real and online);
- Keep track of the important international events at which we should be present, and advise about attendingthese international events;
- Promote us at international events, education fairs, schools and institutes;
- Keep up your network with key contacts at schools, institutes and agents abroad and keep up your internal network with key players and decision makers on internationalization;
- Provide input and organize activities concerning our international contact strategy.
- Monitor and evaluate the events that we visits or organizes itself.
Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences is an international green knowledge institute that combines education, delivered by passionate experts, and applied research within the various lectorates. We train our students to become responsible and proactive professionals who make a positive contribution to a sustainable society. We offer a wide range of Bachelor programs, (professional) Master programs, Associate Degrees and courses and conducts applied research at its locations in Leeuwarden and Velp.
15% of our student body consists of international students.
The Services department is an organizational unit within Van Hall Larenstein University of Applied Sciences. It comprises the following sub-departments: Facility Management, ICT, Student Service Centre, Purchases, Media Library and Marketing & Communications. The Marketing & Communications department is responsible for first-line contact with future students, current students and alumni.
As a member of the Marketing & Communications team, you are recruiting international students and in implementing international recruitment strategies for our bachelor, master and our certificate programs in Velp and Leeuwarden. You will frequently travel abroad while representing us at education fairs, conferences and other events, for instance at schools, institutes and meetings. Arranging meetings and webinars online in cooperation with the educations departments will be part of the job. Regarding your skills, you are good at networking and managing business contacts. You also understand our interests and know how to present and promote them in your network.
The selected candidate will possess the following skills and competences:
- You will be expected to carry a high degree of responsibility for your own duties, handle tasks efficiently and accurately, manage time and budget well;
- You have a relevant diploma from Higher Professional Education (HBO or equivalent- marketing, business, sales and/or communications) and knowledge of methods and techniques of communication and recruitment;
- You speak and write English fluently. Knowledge of German is an advantage;
- You enjoy traveling independently, are aware ofthe importance of cultural diversity and are interested in contactingpeople from various cultures;
- You are able to contribute to common goals of the organization, even if it concerns subjects that do not directly belong to core duties;
- You have great networking skills (internal and external), you are entrepreneurial, client- and service-oriented, proactive and organizations sensitive;
- You are able to maintain a good overview of tasks, dividing them methodically, set priorities and monitor progress: our new employee has a great talent for organization.
You can send your application, including CV and the vacancy number, online until January 7th 2018 with the apply button on this site or by email (see below).
Only online applications will be considered.
Interviews are scheduled on January 16th 2018. An assessment can be part of the procedure.
A temporary appointment of one year for 1.0 fte is initially offered in Velp or Leeuwarden.
The salary (depending on knowledge and experience) is minimal € 2,638.45 and maximal € 3,635.26 gross per month for a full-time position (in accordance with the Hay job profile Communicatiemedewerker 1, scale 9 CAO HBO).
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Judith van den Hul (manager Marketing & Communications) by phone 0031 26 3695572.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct