- Tilburg (Noord-Brabant)
- Ondersteunend / Staf
- min. 0,6 fte, max. 0,8 fte
- max. 07 (€2.107,72 - €2.853,63)
Do you have a passion for internationalization and students from different cultures? Then come and support our international office team as mobility coordinator inbound.
Fontys Academy for Creative Industries (ACI) is an institute with a vibrant atmosphere and high international ambitions. As Inbound Mobility Coordinator you will be part of the international office and closely work together with the outbound mobility coordinator. The international office supports students in making their international experience happen. As Inbound Mobility Coordinator, you will function as a first contact person for all incoming exchange students and staff from our partner universities. You will be the linking pin between our international students, the partner universities and the coordinators of the various study programmes of ACI.
Your concrete tasks will include:
- Support exchange students with their entire minor abroad process including application, admission and actual studies;
- Support incoming lecturers from our partner universities during their stay at ACI;
- Respond to all kinds of questions from (future) exchange students;
- Organize events / excursions for exchange / English taught programme students;
- Provide information sessions for students and staff;
- Maintain contact with our partner universities abroad;
- Support projects in the area of internationalization;
- Collaborate with your colleagues from the international office and the study programmes in which our international students will be placed
Fontys offers its employees excellent development opportunities. We include 'Inspiring growth through attention and challenge as our starting point, in the same way that we do with our students. We challenge our employees to develop their talents. Fontys provides excellent primary and secondary employment conditions, including a wide range of career and development opportunities, an extensive activities package to promote a healthy and active lifestyle (Fontys Fit), an end-of-year bonus and a number of collective insurances. In addition, Fontys offers flexible working hours and leave regulations.
Fontys Academy for Creative Industries (Fontys ACI) is a leading education institute where students are trained to work in one of the top sectors of the Netherlands: the creative industries. Creativity is crucial to a product or service. The education portfolio of Fontys ACI consists of the following:
- Major Communication - International Event Music & Entertainment Studies
- Major Marketing Management - International Event, Music & Entertainment Studies
- Major Marketing Management - Digital Business Concepts
- Major International Lifestyle Studies
- Minor Trendwatching
- Minor Transmedia Storytelling Lab
- Minor Dance Industry
- Minor Gamification Business
- Minor Design 360
Fontys ACI hosts about 2,600 students. The management, team IEMES, team Lifestyle, team DBC, research circles, administration and a team for internationalization, together with students form Fontys ACI.
Please read more information on our website www.fontysaci.com
- Experience of working in an international office or comparable functions;
- Good at planning and organizing;
- Competent working in an international environment;
- Excellent skills in English and Dutch language;
- Comfortable with working independently in a team;
- Adapt easily to new situations;
- Proactive approach and hands-on mentality will be required.
- From your education and background:
- Bachelor degree;
- Relevant international experience.
|Interview planning||: 21st of December|
Temporarily in connection with sickness replacement, expected to be 6 months
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct