- Hotelschool The Hague
- Den Haag (Zuid-Holland)
- Ondersteunend / Staf
- Tijdelijk, Vast
- min. 1 fte, max. 1 fte
- min. 09 (€2.638,45 - €3.635,26), max. 10 (€2.638,45 - €3.994,25)
- Stafdienst (algemeen)
Purpose of the position
Advise the management team and the employees and implement HR policies according to the objectives of the HR department.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Advise, guide, and support the management team and the employees on HR related subjects, such as:
- sustainable employability
- training & development
- on boarding & off boarding
- performance management
- Organise recruitment and pre-screen candidates;
- Develop, implement, and evaluate HR policies and procedures;
- Analyse data and prepare management information;
- HR projects.
Hotelschool The Hague was founded in 1929, making it one of the oldest independent hotel schools in the world. Since 1929, Hotelschool The Hague has been renowned for its education and innovative research, and is ranked among the Top 5 Hospitality Management Schools in the world. The school has two campuses, one in The Hague and one in Amsterdam with over 2500 students, an international student intake of over 40% and more than 250 employees.
For the last four years, Hotelschool The Hague has been voted best public hotel school in The Netherlands. Furthermore, Hotelschool The Hague’s Master in International Hospitality Management has been voted Best Master in Business Administration 2017 in The Netherlands by 'Keuzegids Masters 2017'. Graduates of Hotelschool The Hague occupy leading positions in the hospitality industry all over the world.
Hotelschool The Hague is looking for an:
The Human Resources department supports and advises the management team and the employees on HR related subjects. The team consists of five professionals; an HR Coordinator, two HR Advisors, a Payroll Administrator and an HR Manager.
- A passion for HR, education and preferably the hospitality industry
- A Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management;
- Preferably at least 5 years of work experience as an HR Advisor within an educational environment;
- Excellent communication skills and command of Dutch and English, spoken and written;
- A high standard of discretion and integrity;
- Able to identify bottlenecks and propose improvement opportunities;
- A proactive approach;
- Able to influence effectively and build constructive working relationships;
- Competencies: result oriented, analytical skills, empathy, initiative, persuasiveness and vision;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft systems (Word, Excel, etc.).
Conditions of employment
Depending on your professional experience and qualifications, your salary will be in line with the sector’s collective agreement (CAO-HBO). In addition, Hotelschool The Hague offers an excellent package of fringe benefits.
- An end-of-year bonus;
- Employees with working weeks of 40 hours are entitled to 428 hours (53 days) of leave with retention of salary per calendar year;
- A retirement pension through ABP;
- Opportunities for further education;
- The possibility to participate in collective (health) insurance.
To apply for this position, go to: http://hotelschool.nl/en/about-us/vacancies select HR Advisor and select the “apply” tab on the right portion of the screen.
Please send your application letter and CV in English, to the attention of Mr F. Sanders, Human Resources Manager. The application deadline is December 29, 2017.
Hotelschool The Hague is closed during the Christmas Break, as of 22 December until 7 January. If you would like more information about the position, please contact us through firstname.lastname@example.org.
The starting date is as soon as possible.
An English language proficiency test and a personality assessment will be part of the selection procedure.
You are willing to work at both our school campuses in The Hague and Amsterdam.
For more information about working at Hotelschool The Hague please visit our website: www.hotelschool.nl/en/about-us/work
The first round of interviews will be between 10 and 12 January.
The second round of interviews will be between 15 and 19 January.
The aim is to finalise the procedure by 26 January 2018.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct