- Hogeschool Rotterdam
- Ondersteunend / Staf
- Tijdelijk, Vast
- min. 0,4 fte, max. 0,5 fte
- max. 11 (€3.392,46 - €4.661,12)
- Stafdienst (algemeen)
You will be working for the (English taught) RBS International Programmes and be responsible for the quality assurance of the examination process, the quality of examinations, and the efficient and effective running of the education evaluation systems.
From a design, development, advice and research perspective you are in the lead of both improving and innovating the exam and assessment processes. Your starting point is the RBS vision on learning, teaching and evaluation.
You work collaboratively with faculty and staff within each of the three bachelor and three master programmes and consult with the directors of the programmes.
As an Exams Quality and Compliance Assessor you are part of the RBS International Programmes Examination Board and will find yourself in dynamic surroundings where didactic professionalization and development of education are central.
Other responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- You will assess the quality of exam questions and assignments and provide exam assessment reviews on both exam quality and operational compliance to the Examination Board.
- You will provide support on examination design (formulating objectives, exam construction and test matrices) to teachers in all academic programs and you will oversee and manage the development, implementation, and use of effective assessment methods.
With clear, prioritised recommendations you support exams operations on quality assurance and the smooth running of the examination process, increase compliance and mitigate any recorded risks.
You will assess the study abroad programmes and placements in terms of level, quality, procedures, exams, and risks.
You will oversee and manage the development, implementation and smooth running of the Education Evaluation System.
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences is a dynamic knowledge institute for higher professional education.
Over 30,000 students and around 3,000 members of staff are pursuing their career here - the typical Rotterdam way: through our Rotterdam Educational Model we provide practice-focused, well-considered, flexible education that allows all of our students and staff to play an important role in real, innovative projects. We teach them how to play that role and provide them with the necessary tools: an expert view, a lot of nerve, and a result-focused approach.
Rotterdam Business School (RBS) is the international institute of Hogeschool Rotterdam (Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences) and offers undergraduate and graduate education in business and economics. With approximately 3,300 students from both Europe and the rest of the world, and well over 200 international employees (academic and administrative), Rotterdam Business School has an international intake and a global reach.
RBS offers English taught preparation courses for Bachelors and Masters, three Bachelor programmes: International Business & Management Studies (IBMS), International Business & Languages (IBL), Trade Management for Asia (TMA) and three Master programmes: Master in Consultancy and Entrepreneurship, Master in Finance and Accounting and Master in Logistics Management.
RBS is linked to a 'Hogeschool Rotterdam' knowledge centre where practice oriented research relevant to the professional practice and contributing to the quality of education is conducted in cooperation.
Rotterdam Business School (RBS) is looking to appoint a well-organised and experienced Exams Quality & Compliance Assessor (0,4 - 0,5 fte)
The ideal candidate will have the following essential qualifications, skills and knowledge:
- a university degree in didactics, educational sciences or equivalent;
- relevant experience in a similar role;
- knowledge and experience in the field of (digital) testing in higher education;
- experience in instructing and supervising professionals;
- a pro-active and quality-oriented attitude;
- sound IT skills to facilitate online reporting;
- English skills, both oral and written, at Proficiency (C1) level;
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- a flexible approach to tasks and be resilient under pressure;
- excellent time-management skills and be meticulous in their approach;
- a team player, who is able to organise their workload.
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool Rotterdam) offers you a fixed term contract (one year D4). The salary range is HBO-CAO grade 11 (€ 3,392.46 minimum and € 4,661.12 maximum per month) for fulltime employment, exclusive of 8% holiday pay and 8.3% end-of-year bonus. Our fringe benefits include excellent training facilities, an attractive pension scheme, and allow for a proper work/life balance.
For more information about this position and the selection procedure please contact Mrs Mira Ruiken, dean RBS, telephone 010-794 48 25.
Online applications in English only.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct