- Hogeschool Rotterdam
- Tijdelijk, Vast
- min. 0,1 fte, max. 1 fte
- min. 10 (€2.638,45 - €3.994,25), max. 12 (€4.122,09 - €5.301,29)
The Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool Rotterdam) is looking to recruit part-time or full-time talented and committed teachers to our academic transfer program. This position is a challenging opportunity for academics, MsC or PhD students in the field of Computer Science.
We aim to provide our students with a mix of academics and experts in the field of Applied Computer Science to further inspire and develop our course programs. The purpose of this vacancy is to find teachers who are able to serve as an example for the development of our future software engineers. Do you have experience with programming, databases, programming languages, testing and security, and are you interested in being part of our academic transfer program?
- The team is a mix of high educated people in the field of computer science and experienced people from the IT working field with a wide cultural diversity
- You will have the opportunity to work with students on practical and real-life programming and IT challenges
- You will have the opportunity to co-develop courses, materials and projects
- We expect teachers to develop continually by visiting congresses, following courses and contribute in practical research
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences is a dynamic knowledge institute for higher professional education.
Over 30,000 students and around 3,000 members of staff are pursuing their career here - the typical Rotterdam way: through our Rotterdam Educational Model we provide practice-focused, well-considered, flexible education that allows all of our students and staff to play an important role in real, innovative projects. We teach them how to play that role and provide them with the necessary tools: an expert view, a lot of nerve, and a result-focused approach.
The course programs Computer Science and Applied Computer Science are part of the Communication, Media, and Information Technology (CMI) institute, located in the center of Rotterdam, at the Wijnhaven. You will be part of a multicultural team of various backgrounds and identities with an extensive amount of education and experience.
- You have experience with programming, databases, programming languages, testing and security
- You have a bachelor (preferably a master/doctoral/Phd) degree in Computer Science or in a related field
- You have a strong work ethic: sense of teamwork, flexibility, work well with students, independence
- You are willing to actively pursue personal growth and development through training and education
- You have a good command of the English language; Dutch language is a plus
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool Rotterdam) offers you a fixed term contract (one year D4, part-time or full-time) with the possibility of extension. The salary range is HBO-CAO grade 10 (€ 2,638.45 minimum and € 3,994.25 maximum per month) for full-time employment, exclusive of 8% holiday pay and 8.3% end-of-year bonus. Our fringe benefits include excellent training facilities, an attractive pension scheme, and allow for a proper work/life balance. Depending on experience and aptitude, placement in salary scale 11 (max € 4,661.12) or scale 12 (max € 5,301.29) is a possibility.
For more information concerning the position or the selection procedure, please contact Albert Hofstede program manager, at +3110 794 6020 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct