- Hogeschool der Kunsten Den Haag
- Den Haag (Zuid-Holland)
- min. 0.1 fte, max. 0.3 fte
- max. 11 (€3.560,72 - €4.892,31)
Functie-inhoudPositionThe position entails:
- teaching main subject students from the Bachelor, Master and Artist Certificate programmes
- teaching in different learning settings, such as individual lessons, group lessons, chamber music
- participating in the assessment of examinations
- organizing student concerts
- collaborating in artistic and pedagogical projects
- engaging in continuous professional development
OrganisatieThe Royal Conservatoire in The Hague has an ambitious goal: to train tomorrow’s artists. We help students develop their artistic and creative talents to the highest possible standard. We foster excellence, critical capacity, and creativity in our students by continually challenging them to pursue new paths and directions in professional practice.The Classical Department states its claim in sheer size, student and teacher quality. International projects in connection with famed orchestras and ensembles make for a professionally oriented study environment. Master specializations in Orchestral Music and Ensemble Playing, an international Chamber Music Master's, and minors in Early Music, Conducting and Composition provide students with extensive possibilities to tailor their studies to their individual talents and ambitions. While departments each have their own strengths, they are closely connected to a pioneering spirit in which interplay between tradition and innovation form the starting point.For the teaching team of the Classical Department we are looking for a motivated teacher for the main subject Bassoon.
The ideal candidate:
- is a dynamic musical personality with great artistic and pedagogical ability
- has demonstrable affinity with the mission and vision of the Royal Conservatoire
- has teaching experience in higher music education
- has a vision on the role of the artist in the 21st-century
- shows interest in the relation between with performance and research
- is able to work individually as well as in ateam
- holds a Master of Music or equivalent (foreign)diploma
- is proficient in English and able to operate in an internationalenvironment
ArbeidsvoorwaardenConditions of employment
The expected teaching load is part-time in nature, is to be determined and depends on the number of newly enrolled students. Appointment and remuneration are in accordance with the collective agreement for higher professional education (cao-hbo, salary scale indication 11).
Contact informatieInformation and application
Applicants interested in the position are expected to apply on the basis of the information provided in the description. A first selection will be made after the closing date, after which applicants are informed on the status of their application before January 10th, 2020.
Letters accompanied by a detailed CV are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 16th. A performance, interview and trial lesson are part of the application procedure, and are scheduled on January 24th, 2020.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct