- Tilburg (Noord-Brabant)
- min. 0,2 fte, max. 0,2 fte
- max. 10 (€2.638,45 - €3.994,25)
Fontys School of Fine and Performing Arts is looking for a Bassoon Professor. The bassoon professor will give individual lessons and chamber music lessons to students from their Bachelor and Master programmes in Music.
As a professor, you will be asked to take an active role in organising masterclasses, workshops, exams, and student concerts. In addition, you are available for open house days and performing in teacher concerts. You are a team player who can work effectively with other faculty members from the classical department. In addition, you take responsibility for instrumental education of your students, and report to the section coordinator and the head of studies of the academy.
Fontys educates students to become meaningful professionals who matter in society. We are an innovative organisation, and respond rapidly –in partnership with the work field- to developments in the region. Our employees constantly seek inspiration and challenges. We deliver our education and research with passion to make an important contribution to relevant themes in society. We look beyond boundaries and learn to discover new possibilities. Allowing the talents of our students and employees to grow through attention and challenges. That is our shared ambition: thinking bigger and taking action!
Fontys Hogeschool voor Kunsten comprises 7 academies, viz.: Academy for Drama, Academy for Architecture and Town Planning, Dance Academy, Conservatory, Rock Academy, Academy for Visual Arts, and the Academy for Circus & Performance Art. All these academies are housed in one building in the centre of Tilburg. For further information go to: www.fontys.nl/kunsten
The bassoon professor has:
- A teamwork mind set;
- An extensive international professional network;
- Affinity with and experience in projects in interdisciplinarity and co-creation;
- Multiple years’ experience in teaching at a high professional level;
- A Master’s degree or equivalent;
- Proven pedagogical skills;
- Experience and mastery in chamber music;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Excellent administrative skills;
- Willingness to work on evenings;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- Experience with social media.
Selected candidates will be asked to play a recital (30 min.), give a public lesson (30 min.) and meet with the interview panel and management.
Interviews are planned in week 2 - 2018
Temporary until 01-09-2018 (extension possible). To be determined, but maximum 0,2 fte.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct