- Hogeschool Rotterdam
- Rotterdam (Zuid-Holland)
- Ondersteunend / Staf
- MBO en lager
- Tijdelijk, Vast
- min. 0,6 fte, max. 0,6 fte
- min. 06 (€1.855,64 - €2.588,73), max. 07 (€2.107,72 - €2.853,63)
For this position we are looking for a candidate who can relate to the following values:
- open minded (work with a rich variety of cultures, open to future developments and open for feedback);
- team spirit: strong in collaboration with colleagues, committed to the organization and building professional collaboration with students;
- hands on approach (make it happen, down to earth).
Your focus lies on the following tasks
- Provide administrative support to the relations management team (RBS Company Platform)
- Support the relations managers with mails/newsletters for company supervisors and other relations at the start and end of each semester;
- check new entries in InTouch;
- contact companies when vacancies have not been fulfilled within the timeframe;
- identify and contact prospects;
- coordination of accounts covering several programmes.
- Support of communication activities
- Organizing events;
- coordinating and updating of website content;
- writing and providing company newsletters and other communication.
- Front desk activities for both students and companies
- Referring stakeholders to the right contacts.
- Support of internships’ processes
- Written communication to company supervisors at the beginning and end of placements;
- checking placement applications for non-EU companies;
- providing support to applications for scholarships and the contract process.
You will report hierarchically to the head of the administration office and functionally to the RBS Company platform (coordinator).
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences is a dynamic knowledge institute for higher professional education.
Over 30,000 students and around 3,000 members of staff are pursuing their career here - the typical Rotterdam way: through our Rotterdam Educational Model we provide practice-focused, well-considered, flexible education that allows all of our students and staff to play an important role in real, innovative projects. We teach them how to play that role and provide them with the necessary tools: an expert view, a lot of nerve, and a result-focused approach.
Rotterdam Business School (RBS) is the international institute of Hogeschool Rotterdam (Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences) and offers undergraduate and graduate education in business and economics. With approximately 3,500 students from both Europe and the rest of the world, and over 240 international employees (academic and administrative), Rotterdam Business School has an international intake and a global reach.
RBS offers English taught preparation courses for Bachelors and Masters, three Bachelor programmes: International Business & Management Studies (IBMS), International Business & Languages (IBL), Trade Management for Asia (TMA) and three Master programmes: Master in Consultancy and Entrepreneurship, Master in Finance and Accounting and Master in Logistics Management.
Rotterdam Business School (RBS) is looking to appoint an Administration Officer to provide support to the external relations team.
In order to carry out your duties effectively, you are required to have the following skills and experience:
- minimum MBO level
- teamplayer and networker
- experience with commercial tasks
- affinity with the educational sector
- (preferably) previous work experience with international focus
- intercultural sensitivity
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- excellent English language skills
- knowledge and affinity with ICT
Rotterdam University of Applied Sciences (Hogeschool Rotterdam) offers you a fixed term contract (one year D4). The salary range is HBO-CAO grade 6-7 (€1,855.64 minimum and €2,853.63 maximum per month) for fulltime employment, exclusive of 8% holiday pay and 8.3% end-of-year bonus. Our fringe benefits include excellent training facilities and an attractive pension scheme.
For more information about this vacancy and the selection procedure please contact Janet van der Valk, telephone number: +31 621 288 254.
On-line applications in English only.
Spreekt deze vacature je aan? Solliciteer dan directSolliciteer direct