Hotelschool The Hague is a dynamic, business-oriented and international hospitality organisation. The method of working is enterprising, innovative, professional and result-oriented. Lines of communication are short, with staff working in small teams of professionals.
Hotelschool The Hague is considered, by (potential) hospitality students, staff and the industry, to be one of the foremost and most innovative international business schools in the world, entirely focused on the hospitality industry.
The research report ‘Hogeschool en Bedrijf’ bij Zestor in 2010 substantiates that Hotelschool The Hague is not only doing a good job in the area of personnel, but that the interpretation and implementation of the HR policy is also at a high level.
Hotelschool The Hague frequently recruits professionals who are ready to make the transfer from business to education. In order to maintain its position in the top three of hotel schools in the world, Hotelschool The Hague finds it important to attract managers from the business world in order to enthusiastically and persuasively educate and train our international students to become the managers of the future.
The Hotelschool provides the training ‘Didactic Skills’ to assist new members of the faculty in mastering the techniques of teaching.
Hotelschool The Hague frequently recruits:
- Lecturers: Hotelschool The Hague often recruits managers from the international hospitality business who like to share their expertise with our students.
- Guest lecturers: Guest lecturers are engaged for ten weeks periods, with hours to be worked and hourly rate to be determined by mutual consent. The same selection criteria apply for faculty lecturers as for guest lecturers.
- Instructors in Practical Education: as part of the curriculum, students have practical education and work in the restaurants, kitchens and hotels of Hotelschool The Hague. Instructors supervise the students in complex learning situations during practical duties.
- Support staff: The Hotelschool has several supporting staff departments, such as Student Support Centre, Media Centre, Finance & Control, IT Services.
- Interns: The departments Marketing & Communications, Facility Management and Human Resources frequently recruit for HBO-students in their final stage and provide internships.
- Hotelschool The Hague
- Den Haag
- Ondersteunend / Staf
- min. 0,6 fte, max. 1 fte
- max. 01 (€1.596,57 - €1.870,65)
- Stafdienst (algemeen)